FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   Review: Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Dublin, Rep. of Ireland (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1568363-review-radisson-blu-royal-hotel-dublin-rep-ireland.html)

uggboy Apr 11, 2014 9:07 am

Review: Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Dublin, Rep. of Ireland

April 2014, 1 night before our flight to Zurich.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7077/...51737852_c.jpg

Normally before a flight from Dublin we stay at the Hilton Dublin Airport or the Holiday Inn Express. This time around our flight to Zurich didn't leave very early, so we were more flexible and decided after long discussions to take the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Golden Lane in the city center. We booked a rate that included dinner and breakfast.

The hotel is better located than thought. It is ideal when coming from the airport by Airlink. Get off at College Green/Dame Street stop, walk along Dame Street and turn left into South George Street, follow it until you come to Dunne’s Stores Head Quarters and 747 Travel opposite, turn right. This is Golden Lane. The hotel is a few more minutes away on the right hand side. Walking from the stop to the hotel takes approximately 10 minutes.

St. Patrick's Cathedral is also only about 5 minutes away.

The building is very modern. Originally we thought that the whole house belongs to the Radisson, but only the ground floor and one half of it are in fact the hotel. The other half contains offices.

We were impressed by the contemporary and airy lobby. The reception was located to the left and check in is done at individual pots. The receptionist was friendly and quick.

During our stay the hotel was very busy with two weddings and a few business meetings. We spotted all two brides.

We enjoyed the chandelier and carpet, because it looked unusual. Interpreting the shape of the design the lightning could be snakes and the carpet a map.

The restaurant V' n V and the Sure Bar were located on the same level.

There were a small business center and meeting rooms on the first floor.

Our room was on the fifth floor overlooking apartments, St. Patrick's Cathedral and Christchurch.

We had a standard room and were happy about the generous size and the beautiful contemporary design. The colors were mostly brown, grey, white and black.

The King bed was comfortable as were the stylish chairs and writing desk.

The coffee table was multifunctional and could be used as another seating space - it was covered in leather - or as an ottoman for the chair.

There were two other marble topped tables and a large flat screen TV. The choice of TV channels was the only disappointment. There were only regional channels available. There wasn't even BBC World, which was the least I expected and Sky News isn't exactly our favorite. Officially there should have been RT, but unfortunately when choosing the channel it showed a black screen and nothing else, no matter when tuning in. Overall, there could be a better line-up of international TV channels here.

There was also a luggage rack and a wardrobe.

24 hour in room dining, coffee/tea making facilities and a mini bar were also available. The prices for the minibar were interesting, ranging between 1.59 Euro to 7.62 Euro (ca. 2.20 USD to 10.60 USD). There were the usual suspects like Coca Cola and Deep River Rock water. We liked the Butler's chocolate bar with Irish Cream filling. We can happily report it was very tasty.

The in room dining is suitable for Coeliac and vegetarians. For some dishes half portions were also an option. Prices were good appetizers started at 6.50 Euro (ca. 9 USD), sandwiches from 12 Euro (ca. 16.65 USD), mains from 12 Euro (ca. 16.65 USD) and desserts from 8.50 Euro (ca. 11.80 USD). Since we had dinner already arranged at the restaurant we didn't use in room dining.

Anyone in need of laundry can avail of that too. The laundry of a shirt costs for example 8 Euro (ca. 11.10 USD).

The bathroom was medium in size. The bath tub and shower were separate. There was a sink with enough storage space for our cosmetics. The amenities were a mix of Anne Semonine and a soap by This Works! Radisson's contract with Anne Semonine is expiring, so This Works! is replacing it. We know This Works! from another hotel. We liked it, so we weren't too surprised (having heard about the exchange) or had any issues with the new amenities. On the other side we are a bit sad to see Anne Semonine go, since we equally liked the quality, smell and effectiveness of the products.

The shower was great with a large rain shower head. The water pressure was strong and the temperature stable.

When placing our wake up call the member of staff offered to order a taxi for us as well. We refused, since we planned to take the Airlink to the airport.

At the V' n V restaurant our reservation was acknowledged and we were offered a choice of tables at the large windows.

Declan Dunne is the Executive Chef. The menu reflected the contemporary ambience of the hotel. Most of the ingredients are sourced locally.

We chose a glass of rose wine and an orange juice. Tap water was offered for free.

Our starters were a beetroot and cheese salad and nettle soup. Both were delicious and unusual.

As main course we both had the salmon and a side salad. The dish was rich, but light at the same time. It was tasteful and the presentation was well done. The salad was made with mixed leaves and tomatoes.

As dessert I had Cafe au lait parfait with dates and cinnamon sauce. It was finger licking good. My fiancé had the Orange and grapefruit Gratin, which was deemed also very tasty.

The staff was very busy with four other couples and a large group. Still the service didn't suffer. One of the three waiters was always on hand when we needed them.

There was also an open kitchen, and I enjoyed watching the chefs.

The meal was delightful, healthy and satisfying. Since a three course were included in our rate we only had to pay for our drinks and the side dish. We paid 25 Euro (ca. 34.65 USD) including tip.

After a good night’s rest and a punctual wake up call we made our way to breakfast.

The buffet was large, fresh and appetizing. There was a wide choice of cold cuts, smoked salmon, smoothies, yogurts, Bircher Berner Muesli, fresh fruits and fruit salad, bread and much more. Another guest wanted to have an omelette. The request was fulfilled with a smile.

Our favorites were the Bircher Berner Muesli and the berry smoothie.

Check out was pleasant and quick.

Would we recommend the Radisson Royal, Golden Lane? Definitely. The reasons?

The Staff is very friendly and attentive.

The dinner and breakfast were excellent.

The lead in room is large, design driven, but comfortable and detailed, like small cushions in different colors or a painting that looks like a photograph.

It's quirky and creative.

The location is great. On the one side far enough from the hustle and bustle; on the other side near enough to reach all major attractions in Dublin by foot.

Would we stay again at this hotel? YES! ^
Would we recommend this hotel to a friend? YES! ^

Here's a selection of photos we took during our stay at the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Dublin, Rep. of Ireland:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7426/...82d941e3_c.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7044/...5a85a11d_c.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3666/...ba41e446_c.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7405/...08f2534b_c.jpg
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3809/...616b314b_c.jpg

Thank you and safe travels. :)

lwildernorva Apr 11, 2014 7:10 pm

And thank you for this review of a hotel I'd consider in one of my favorite cities!

uggboy Apr 12, 2014 3:44 am

Originally Posted by lwildernorva (Post 22691270)
And thank you for this review of a hotel I'd consider in one of my favorite cities!

Thanks for your compliments, and yes, Dublin is a gorgeous city, plus the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel comes highly recommended. ^

uggboy Apr 28, 2014 5:21 am

V'n V Restaurant at the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Dublin, Ireland, April 2014

April 2014

During our stay at the Radisson BLU Royal Dublin (see review) we also had dinner at the V'n V. It was included in our overnight rate.

The restaurant was a bit set off from the rest of the open plan lobby. It
had very high ceilings and interesting chandeliers. They were shaped like huge artistic globes.

The V' n V was as modern as the rest of the hotel. The cuisine reflected it too.

We were greeted warmly and brought to our table. We could choose any seat at the floor to ceiling windows. We overlooked the street and another bustling restaurant the "Buenos Aires Grill".

Soon the menu and wine card arrived. We could choose a three course meal and had to pay only for the drinks and any side dishes.

We chose orange juice and two glasses of rose wine. Tap water was provided for free.

As starter we had the beetroot and cheese salad and the nettle soup, followed by salmon with tapenade and potatoes for both of us and a side salad, consisting of tomatoes and mixed green leaves.

Our dessert was an orange and grapefruit gratin and cafe au lait parfait with dates in a cinnamon sauce.

It was all very delicious, fresh and healthy.

The waiting staff was busy with a large group and a few other couples, but they were always there when we needed them.

We would return anytime to the hotel and the restaurant, plus we enjoyed here our breakfast the next morning, which was outstanding too. Highly recommended.

Would we dine at this restaurant again? YES! ^
Would we recommend this restaurant to a friend? YES! ^

Here are some of our photos we took during our dinner at this modern hotel restaurant in April 2014:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/...af388f25_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2904/...7b9ef014_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3707/...5860c1e9_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3727/...e3565816_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3749/...818c5a6e_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3709/...aba21f76_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3713/...7a627647_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2934/...538c8677_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7415/...ff31bed4_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7240/...2609b1d7_c.jpg|| The Radisson BLU Royal Hotel || Dublin || Ireland || April 2014 || Our Stay incl. Standard Room with King Bed, Breakfast and Dinner || We had a wonderful stay at this Dublin landmark hotel || by || UggBoy♥UggGirl || PHOTO || WORLD || TRAVEL ||, on Flickr

Steph58 May 17, 2014 9:51 am

Thank you for this post (including the detailed directions using the Airlink bus) and for taking the time to include your photos. I enjoyed reading your review, as I will be there in 2 days. Room is booked using points so no meal plan for us, but I am hopeful I might receive a little something extra for Gold status.

R7U May 24, 2014 2:44 am

Thanks for your review. It is indeed nice Radisson Blu property.

Steph58 Jun 1, 2014 9:55 am

Outstanding Stay

Will add to the already-mentioned comments--very happy with my stay at this hotel. Used points and received an upgraded room, complimentary breakfast buffet (which was quite nice), 15% discount on restaurant dining, welcome plate of cookies and fruit. Turn down service left apples rather than chocolates on the bed which was a new touch, at least for me. I have never encountered a nicer front desk person--Ashling is to be commended. She spent a lot of time helping and calling to book a day trip for me. Ate lunch and 2 dinners in the restaurant because it was so good. Reasonable prices, tasty food, somewhat limited menu, and for us the smaller sized portions (compared to other eating establishments in Ireland) were perfect. Great service there as well.

Location very close to a few tourist spots (Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's cathedral). The proximity to Temple Bar wasn't a plus for me (first time visiting Dublin), but it might be for others. Ended up taking a taxi from the airport which cost $27 (euros) mid morning.

philemer Oct 11, 2014 10:25 pm

10/3>10/5

Stayed here last week and did not get a room u/g because the hotel was full. A check of their website verified this. Room had a king bed and was fine. We received the free breakfast as Gold members. It was fine but not awesome. We encountered no issues. Great location near Dublin Castle. There is a laundromat about 2 blocks away. Self serve or drop off.

Gold amenity was a plate of grapes & 2 so-so cookies. No goodies on the bed after turn-down.

cdoobiest Mar 26, 2015 8:26 am

Originally Posted by philemer (Post 23663445)
Stayed here last week and did not get a room u/g because the hotel was full. A check of their website verified this. Room had a king bed and was fine. We received the free breakfast as Gold members. It was fine but not awesome. We encountered no issues. Great location near Dublin Castle. There is a laundromat about 2 blocks away. Self serve or drop off.

Gold amenity was a plate of grapes & 2 so-so cookies. No goodies on the bed after turn-down.

Wondering if free breakfast for Gold members is standard amenity. I am looking to book hotel and may not need to upgrade and use more points to business class room if free breakfast will be included for Gold members. Thanks

V8Brit Mar 26, 2015 9:03 am

Stayed here last weekend using points, got a free upgrade to a Business Class room (Concierge) and a welcome gift of a couple of bottles of water, mixed fruits and a couple of chocolates.

Nice modern hotel but disappointing to discover the fitness facilities were outside the hotel and a bit of a walk away. Talking about walking, great location close to the center.

Macken7 Mar 30, 2015 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by cdoobiest (Post 24568027)
Wondering if free breakfast for Gold members is standard amenity. I am looking to book hotel and may not need to upgrade and use more points to business class room if free breakfast will be included for Gold members. Thanks

Last fall as Gold did receive breakfast buffet for the standard award. BTW it was a really nice breakfast.

For return trip coming next month the standard award does not include the breakfast buffet.

tuscanyx May 4, 2015 10:54 pm

Anyone has any luck booking this hotel for 2016? Looking to use up all my points before 6/1 devaluation but haven't been able to pull up any rate for this hotel for 2016, paid or points.

tev9999 May 8, 2015 7:04 am

How is the size of the rooms here for fitting three adults? I see the website will allow me to book three into the room without extra charges, even though beds only list as two twins or a king. Either type roomier? Would it be worth buying 9000 miles to reserve the premium award, or am I somewhat likely to get a free upgrade as a gold in October?

Back-story: I am trying to decide how to use my bank of 57K points before the last night free ends. I will be in Dublin for two nights in October. I currently have the Intercontinental booked for free using promo nights from IHG, but I think I like the location of this hotel better - will probably do a bit of late night pub crawling and it appears closer to the action.

We will also be doing two nights in Amsterdam on the way back. I can't book three into a room at the Radisson Blu in the city center, but I did contact them and they will add a bed for 50 Euro. I can't seem to use the free IHG nights in AMS.

So, 44K for two nights in DUB or 50K + €100 for two nights in AMS? I'm leaning towards DUB and will just book a cheap room for AMS if I can't figure out IHG, Hilton or a credit card churn in the meantime.

uggboy Jul 29, 2016 6:59 am

April 2016, 1 night / 2day [our 2nd stay]

Having stayed two years earlier at the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin and it had been a positive experience, we decided to try a new room type before flying the next day to Amsterdam, so this will focus more on the room and what has changed between April 2014 and April 2016.

https://c6.staticflickr.com/8/7623/2...d927af95_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

Check in was very quick and friendly.

We booked a Business Class Room and received one on the 5th floor overlooking Dublin and it's landmarks, like the Central Bank, Dublin Castle, the Convention Center, the Spire and Liberty Hall. The views were beautiful.

The design of our upgraded room was beautiful, modern and inviting.

The Business Class Room was slightly larger than our Standard Room we enjoyed in April 2016.

The stylish coffee table/ottoman was a feature in both room types.

2 bottles of free Deep River Rock water were provided on a wooden tray on the ottoman. It looked attractive and stylish.

The arm chair and the large bed were very comfortable.

A wardrobe offered some storage space and the writing desk was suitable to work for longer hours.

On the credenza was a Nespresso coffee machine, Ronnefeldt teas and Tchibo hot chocolate.

The flat screen TV offered regional channels. News channels included BBC and Sky News. We would prefer a slightly more international choice and believe a business channel like CNBC or Bloomberg and one international news channel incl. CNN for 24h coverage are a must.

During our previous stay the minibar had been fully stocked, which was empty now and could be used to store your own items.

The 24 hours in room dining menu had changed too. It was now modernized and divided into different sections called Graze, Plants, Grains, Sea, Land and Heaven.

Starters, like the Great Irish Board with pulled ham, relish prawn cocktail, crumbled Porter Cheese and crusty bread, cost from 12.50 Euro (ca. 13.75 USD).

Vegetarian dishes, pizza, pasta and curries were from 15 Euro (ca. 16.50 USD).

Main courses began from 17.50 Euro (ca. 19.25 USD) and desserts from 6 Euro (6.60 USD).

We didn't use the in room dining since we had a reservation at V'n V, the hotel's restaurant, for dinner. A review will follow for the restaurant, which was equally our 2nd visit there for dinner.

The bathroom was good sized. The bathtub and shower were separate. There was a sink and toilet. Amenities were by "This works". Water pressure was good. We didn't encounter any temperature changes.

After a good night's sleep we went to V'n V for breakfast. In our opinion it was even better than before with more items added, we hope the hotel keeps this up in the longer term future ahead. There was a wide selection of cold cuts, fish, cheese, pastries and bread, fruits, cereals and much more. At the egg station hot items could be ordered and were freshly made, which was a big plus.

All the staff encountered was friendly and efficient at all times.

Check out was warm, correct and efficient.

We like the Radisson Blu Royal in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. It's a beautiful, modern and memorable upper upscale hotel, located near St. Patrick's Cathedral and within walking distance to many attraction Dublin as to offer.

Would we recommend this hotel to a friend? YES! ^
Would we want to stay again in our future at this hotel? YES! ^

Here's a selection of photos we took during our 2nd stay at the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel in Dublin, Ireland, April 2016:

https://c4.staticflickr.com/9/8680/2...45628f2e_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c2.staticflickr.com/9/8642/2...785521e6_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c5.staticflickr.com/9/8683/2...ed3be74f_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c6.staticflickr.com/8/7441/2...cfd242e0_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c3.staticflickr.com/8/7664/2...b82f3b52_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c7.staticflickr.com/8/7579/2...c8be48c8_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7443/2...b7a9945b_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c7.staticflickr.com/8/7407/2...7d37a757_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c8.staticflickr.com/8/7740/2...0558d92f_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c6.staticflickr.com/8/7396/2...4c29f5e0_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c7.staticflickr.com/8/7325/2...6570c052_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c8.staticflickr.com/8/7308/2...23a9a0c5_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c6.staticflickr.com/9/8683/2...998b39f8_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c4.staticflickr.com/9/8567/2...4a9f3e77_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c7.staticflickr.com/8/7725/2...54430093_c.jpg|| RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || @ GOLDEN LANE || OUR 2nd STAY INCL. BUSINESS CLASS ROOM, DINNER & BREAKFAST AT THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL IN DUBLIN || APRIL 2016 || HIGHLY RECOMMENDED || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

Here are our two videos we took from our Business Class Room at the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Dublin, Ireland during our 2nd stay at this memorable hotel, April 2016:

uggboy Aug 1, 2016 5:37 am

Our Dinner, April 2016, V'n V Brasserie at the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Dublin, Ireland

When we had booked our 2nd stay at the Radisson BLU Royal Dublin, we also reserved a table for two at V'n V for our 2nd dinner at this memorable restaurant.

https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7633/2...68f8c609_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

The restaurant interior hadn't changed since our stay in 2014. It was modern with a high ceiling and large windows to let in the light.

The menu changes regularly, so it was very different from what we had enjoyed earlier during our 1st stay.

We ordered a large bottle of still water to go with our meal and we received a serving of warm breads, butter and fresh roasted garlic.

Our starters were the Celeriac Carpaccio with Pecan and Pear, followed by Seared Salmon, Honey Lime and Soy, Sautéed Spinach and Fennel. Our desserts were 70 % Chocolate Mousse and Pineapple and Chilli Salad with Honey Mint Syrup.

Staff was attentive and the food wonderful in terms of quality, taste and presentation. Service didn't suffer even when a larger group of business men arrived.

We felt welcomed and relaxed immediately. Due to this, the quality of the food and the good value (76.40 Euro / ca. 84.95 USD) we will dine here again when we stay again at the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel in the heart of Dublin, located near the St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Would we recommend this restaurant to a friend? YES! ^
Would we want to enjoy dinner at this restaurant again in our future? YES! ^

Here are some of our images we took during our 2nd dinner visit at V'n V Brasserie at the Radisson BLU Royal Hotel, Dublin, Ireland in April 2016:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7123/2...cbcf0f50_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7119/2...56799b86_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c6.staticflickr.com/8/7528/2...be2803d0_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c7.staticflickr.com/8/7002/2...fee1ca42_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7626/2...1234919a_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c8.staticflickr.com/8/7615/2...68f1f25e_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c1.staticflickr.com/8/7348/2...85799c2c_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c5.staticflickr.com/8/7015/2...9d8e8530_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c6.staticflickr.com/8/7044/2...963a4565_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr
https://c8.staticflickr.com/8/7367/2...e3a05c6f_c.jpg|| BRASSERIE DE VERRES EN VERS [V' N V] @ THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL || DUBLIN || IRELAND || OUR MEMORABLE DINNER INCL. AMUSE-BOUCHE, 3-COURSE DINNER AND DRINKS || AS PART OF OUR DUB-AMS-[RTM]-AMS-HAM-[TXL]-DUB-TOUR-APRIL 2016 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr