FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   Back to back bookings (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1504313-back-back-bookings.html)

slickvik Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Back to back bookings

Would it be allowed for me to use two two night stays (with each second night free) back to back at the same hotel? Example, check in Monday, check out wednesday only to check back in wednesday and check out Friday.

And, if it's not allowed, would it be allowed if one reservation was on one name and the second on another?

murilix Sep 19, 2013 12:47 am

For consecutive bookings in the same account, no:

Only one Bonus Award Night will be available for a stay of two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel (early checkout with one night stay not eligible), regardless of the total length of stay, the total number of reservations or the number of check-in/check-outs, is subject to availability and all other terms and conditions and cancellation policies regarding Award Nights apply.

For two different accounts, if both account holders will be staying and the award points are taken from different accounts, I don't see why not, but it's a guess.

daw4888 Sep 19, 2013 6:38 am

Originally Posted by slickvik (Post 21468486)
And, if it's not allowed, would it be allowed if one reservation was on one name and the second on another?

You would need to have two differnt club carlson CC's, linked to differnt CC accounts. So if you are traveling with someone, and you both have a card, then you can do it with each of you booking two nights. Or if you happen to have a personal and biz card, each linked to a differnt CC account, you can do it that way to.

slickvik Sep 19, 2013 8:04 am

Thanks

aarif1 Sep 19, 2013 9:38 am

A related question, so I won't start a new thread... can you book 2 rooms at the same time at the same hotel (separate reservations if necessary) and get the free night on both rooms? I'm guessing not, but just wanted to make sure.

daw4888 Sep 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by aarif1 (Post 21470907)
A related question, so I won't start a new thread... can you book 2 rooms at the same time at the same hotel (separate reservations if necessary) and get the free night on both rooms? I'm guessing not, but just wanted to make sure.

No. They cover that in the FAQ on the Club Carlson Visa Site.

crazypalooza Nov 3, 2013 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by daw4888 (Post 21470087)
You would need to have two differnt club carlson CC's, linked to differnt CC accounts. So if you are traveling with someone, and you both have a card, then you can do it with each of you booking two nights. Or if you happen to have a personal and biz card, each linked to a differnt CC account, you can do it that way to.

Has this been done successfully or is this speculation? Thanks!