Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Best Price guarantee

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2021, 9:08 am

Mine has been rejected because of this (booking.com) while they guarantee the bed type (btw not important to me)...even if the hotel is (obviously) the same.

Old Sep 15, 2021, 2:16 am

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Plat, AS 75K, AA Plat, IHG Spire Amb, Marriott Plat, Radisson Gold
That's a really lame excuse of Radisson Group!

Originally Posted by Sciamano
Mine has been rejected because of this (booking.com) while they guarantee the bed type (btw not important to me)...even if the hotel is (obviously) the same.

Old Sep 13, 2022, 10:03 am

Guys, Radisson Yas Island Abu Dhabi is offering 750.00 AED Per Night including taxes & Extra Bed for Standrad Room Plaza View for 2 Adult + 2 Child in Mid December
Is this Good price? I am mainly interested in Sea Facing.
Please suggest.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 11:56 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by chits007
Guys, Radisson Yas Island Abu Dhabi is offering 750.00 AED Per Night including taxes & Extra Bed for Standrad Room Plaza View for 2 Adult + 2 Child in Mid December
Is this Good price? I am mainly interested in Sea Facing.
Please suggest.
This thread is about the Radisson Best Price Guarantee. Questions about specific properties unrelated to that program belong in the property -specific thread.
Old Aug 12, 2023, 6:35 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald)
I wonder if they'll match with their own website.

On the Radisson Hotels website own search results I get 131.44 per night, which is almost the same as what was on Expedia, but when clicking through to the checkout page the rate magically changes to 151.66. Almost didn't spot it thinking it was a currency or taxes thing, but went back and all is the same, just the rate increases between search and checkout.
the810 likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2023, 1:03 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Tried in Prizeotel Vienna.
There are two room types, Design room, and Design room comfort.
Booking.com has Deluxe room and Design room comfort.

BRG says I booked into Design room therefore the higher rate from Booking applies.

Disgusting business practice.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 2:38 am

Only one hour.
In the past they were more relaxed, it was about the day.
Or I was just lucky.

We appreciate your submission of a Best Rates Guarantee claim.

Upon researching we found a difference in the cancellation policy given on the 3rd party which is cancellation up till 3 pm one day before the arrival . Whereas the cancellation policy with Radisson clearly specifies free cancellation up till 4 pm one day before the arrival.

Therefore, we are unable to approve the claim.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 2:55 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by Info79
Only one hour.
In the past they were more relaxed, it was about the day.
Or I was just lucky.

We appreciate your submission of a Best Rates Guarantee claim.

Upon researching we found a difference in the cancellation policy given on the 3rd party which is cancellation up till 3 pm one day before the arrival . Whereas the cancellation policy with Radisson clearly specifies free cancellation up till 4 pm one day before the arrival.

Therefore, we are unable to approve the claim.
Well, then you should make use of that generous cancellation policy and cancel the stay. Vote with your wallet.

I really don't understand what are managers at Radisson smoking when they clearly instruct agents to find every possible loophole to deny a claim. Why have a BRG policy in the first place if you only use it to insult your customers?
Old Apr 7, 2024, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by the810
Well, then you should make use of that generous cancellation policy and cancel the stay. Vote with your wallet.
I did
the810 and nacho like this.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by the810

I really don't understand what are managers at Radisson smoking when they clearly instruct agents to find every possible loophole to deny a claim. Why have a BRG policy in the first place if you only use it to insult your customers?
They learned that from Hilton.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.