Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Three rooms

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2007, 9:53 pm
obs
Original Poster

Programs: BA executive club,priority club Plat Ambassador, Hilton hhonours Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Three rooms

I booked 3 rooms for 5 nights, one for myself, and the other for Guests. We stayed at the Park Inn Nice. I only recieved points for one room. Can I get points for one or both of the other rooms? I paid for all the rooms.

Thanks
Old Jun 11, 2007, 12:21 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
You should be able to get points for at least 1 more room. I would call up GPP and see, but I think they require that you gave the card number before you checked out.
Old Jun 17, 2007, 11:47 am

Programs: GGL
You should be able to get points for at least one more room. I usually get points for my entire bill, once also for 3 rooms, but make sure i check out and pay all. If you just book the rooms but everyone pays themselves then no points for you for their rooms.
Old Jun 26, 2007, 11:09 pm

Since this was in Europe, rules might be different anyway. Did you get clarification from GP customer service? Just curious what their response was...
Old Jul 4, 2007, 5:39 am
obs
Original Poster

Programs: BA executive club,priority club Plat Ambassador, Hilton hhonours Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks for all the info. I finally got an email from GP who had contacted the hotel. The second room points have already posted.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.