Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Goldpoints Bonus Point Offers

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2006, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Goldpoints Bonus Point Offers

Some of you may have seen my posts for other hotel reward programs, but I have just completed an update on my site with the majority of the Gold Points offers onto one page. There isn't much compared to Gold Passport, Gold Crown Club etc (what is it with hotels and the word "Gold" anyways?) but at least they are easier to find then on the various Carlson websites.

http://www.frequentflyerbonuses.com/radisson.html

Of course if you know of one that is not listed let me know and I will update the page.

Superdawg
Old Apr 28, 2006, 5:08 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
AAdavantage miles

I didn't spot this one on your list:

http://www.aa.com/apps/netSAAver/Vie...omotionContent

register, then stay by July 9, get 1000 AAdvantage miles.

edit: I should clarify. This AAdvantage miles offer is specifically for the hotels that are in the Goldpoints program. So while this is not a Goldpoints offer, it is one that is available only when booking at a hotel in the Goldpoints family. Might as well double-dip if you can.

Last edited by ZeppoX; May 5, 2006 at 9:44 pm Reason: it's July
Old May 5, 2006, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Thanks I have added that offer plus some other AAdvantage/GoldPoints offers I found.
Old May 5, 2006, 9:43 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Thank YOU for maintaining such a handy reference.

Note: the way the AAdvantage offer I mentioned is set up on the web dialog, it might accept a goldpointsplus number that existed prior to april 06. You enter your number manually.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 3:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

100,000 points for a cruise between July & Nov 2006

details here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...30#post5969130
Old Aug 30, 2006, 3:46 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Triple points for 2nd+ stay??

According to webflyer.com GP has a triple point bonus for every stay after your first. Webflyer link here:

http://webflyer.com/deals/bonus_promotions/index.php

Unfortunately the link to the GP bonus seems to be dead.

Anyone have any luck and/or details about this promotion?
Old Sep 7, 2006, 6:40 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Shot an email to WebFlyer a few days ago to let them know that link was dead. No response.

Sent an email to Gold Points to inquire about the promo a couple of days ago. No response.

Sent a PM to our GP lurker, CHW, yesterday. We will see if he has an answer.
Old Sep 7, 2006, 1:47 pm
CHW

To the best of my knowledge, there is currently no triple points promotion with GPP right now. The current promotions are all targeted offers.
Old Sep 11, 2006, 11:01 am

Looks like we jumped the gun on this one. Just talked to a contact at goldpointsplus and learned that this promo does not begin until Oct. 1 and the webpage won't be live until sometime closer to October. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Still, looks to be a nice promo.
Old Sep 14, 2006, 9:30 am

Programs: LH Sen; BA Gold; HH Diamond; *W Gold
Originally Posted by Mikel at Webflyer
Looks like we jumped the gun on this one. Just talked to a contact at goldpointsplus and learned that this promo does not begin until Oct. 1 and the webpage won't be live until sometime closer to October. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Still, looks to be a nice promo.
The offer is now live (since Sept. 12th) but residents of Europe are not eligible for it
Old Oct 4, 2006, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Newest offer:

Earn Triple Delta SkyMiles when you stay three or more nights at an eligible rate (Ł198+) at the Radisson Edwardian May Fair Hotel London Until 12.15.06
Old Oct 7, 2006, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This one is from aa.com. I am not sure if it's possible to convert the existing balance at triple rate.

Award:
Triple AAdvantage Miles When Converting Triple Gold Points

Dates:
October 1 through December 31, 2006

Offer:
From October 1 through December 31, 2006, members of Carlson Hotels Worldwide goldpoints plus loyalty program can earn more AAdvantage miles than ever before. Stay two or more times and earn triple Gold Points on the second and all subsequent stays at Carlson's more than 900 participating hotels. Then, use your earned triple Gold Points to redeem for triple AAdvantage miles! This offer is valid at participating Radisson Hotels & Resorts, Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonService Mark and Park Inn properties around the world. Register today*.

Restrictions:
Offer is subject to terms and conditions of the goldpoints plus program. Must be a member of goldpoints plus to be eligible for the triple points and triple AAdvantage miles. All mileage awarded will be a conversion of points earned. Members may call
888-288-8889 to have their earned points converted to AAdvantage miles. Other terms and conditions apply. See www.triplepoints.goldpointsplus.com for additional information.
Old Nov 24, 2006, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by CHW
To the best of my knowledge, there is currently no triple points promotion with GPP right now. The current promotions are all targeted offers.
Now that this offer is live I have a question. Are the bonus points supposed to post soon after check-out OR not until the promotion is over? There are not too many fine print T&C's on the GP website.
Old Nov 26, 2006, 5:11 am

Good luck getting triple conversion

I've been in a running debate with CS about this promotion. They say I did not register, but I have a printout showing that I did.
Addressing the question in post #13, here is the most recent response from CS. I also asked them to confirm the triple conversion to miles, and note what they said -- non-responsive to the question, but worrisome. I've emailed the aa.com offer back in reply, copying AAdvantage CS, and will let you know what they say.
Thank you for contacting goldpoints plus Membership Services regarding our program.

Please be advised, the bonus points for our Triple Your Points promotions, running from October 1st, 2006 to December 31st, 2006, will be posted to your account within four to six weeks following the end of the promotional period.

I do apologize if you were misinformed, but the terms and conditions of the Triple Points promotion do not include earning triple points for AAdvantage miles.
Edit 11/28/2006 to update: got an email from AAdvantage CS confirming that triple miles conversion is offered. No clarification yet from goldpoints CS.

Last edited by ZeppoX; Nov 28, 2006 at 12:12 pm
Old Jan 11, 2007, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

New Offers:
Double Gold Points when you book the "Double Gold Points Package" for stays at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oxford I-20, Book online at online at CountryInns.com

1,000 Bonus GoldPoints PER NIGHT when you book the "Bonus Goldpoints Package " rate online for stays at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport/Southbank

10,000 Bonus Gold Points when you book the "Stay & Get Paid Rate" for stays at the Country Inn & Suites- Denver Airport

1,000 Bonus Gold Points when you book the "Business Class Special" or the "It Is Finally the Weekend Package" for stays at the Country Inn & Suites - Bel Air East

1,000 Bonus Gold Points when you book the "Business Traveler Special " for stays at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Grand Rapids

Double Gold Points for Sunday or Thursday night stays at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lincoln on the Hill

Double Miles with Northwest or American when you stay two nights at the Radisson Lexington Hotel New York. Use promo code DBLBRK

1,000 Bonus Gold Points when you book the "Business First Rate" for stays at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Columbus Airport East

Double GoldPoints for Sunday night stays at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Saint John

1,000 Bonus GoldPoints when you book the "Hot Deals" rate online for stays at the Radisson Hotel Saskatoon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.