Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

How long it takes to get email confirmation after signing up the Int'l Program?

Old Jun 24, 2022, 9:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I am way behind the curve on this. Just went to Int'l site to sign up using the same info in the profile of the America program account, i.e. same name, same email address.

The Int'l site generate an Account Number, with the following message -

Welcome to Radisson RewardsWe have sent a confirmation email to [email protected].

The description of the Tab (window) is Activate your account, implying I need to click a link in the incoming email to activate the account...

BUT, I have not received an email. Should I receive an email to do the Activation?

How long after the new account is set up you can transfer points from the America to the Int'l? Where is the transfer function link in the Radisson America account?

Last edited by Happy; Jun 24, 2022 at 2:36 pm
Old Jun 24, 2022, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Took three minutes in late May. I compared the email time stamp to the time stamp of the entry for the new account in my password manager.

Email came from [email protected] and subject is “Activate your account”.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.