Radisson Collection Bodrum

Old Mar 8, 21, 5:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, LH Silver, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, Hyatt Disc, PC Plat, CC Gold
Radisson Collection Bodrum

Another new hotel coming online for the Radisson Collection that has gone under the radar so far. Happy to see some high-end properties being added and Bodrum is a nice addition to Venice and Milan which I created a new thread for.

https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us...lection-bodrum
Old Mar 12, 21, 5:31 pm

Programs: whatever it takes
Originally Posted by christianj View Post
Another new hotel coming online for the Radisson Collection that has gone under the radar so far. Happy to see some high-end properties being added and Bodrum is a nice addition to Venice and Milan which I created a new thread for.

https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us...lection-bodrum
Thanks for posting this. I should be in Bodrum in May...nice to know of another future option. Though I'm staying at a Hilton brand on this trip.
Old Apr 22, 21, 11:31 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Anyone had a stay here?
Old Apr 22, 21, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, LH Silver, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, Hyatt Disc, PC Plat, CC Gold
Originally Posted by AbuCordoba View Post
Anyone had a stay here?
Based on what I have seen it's closed till May. Pictures provided by the property that are on TA look really nice...especially the rooms.
Old Apr 22, 21, 10:49 pm

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Thank you for coming back to me, I can't decide between the Edition vs Carrese vs LXR property vs this new property, I have 10 days next month so was going to do 5 days at Edition and 5 days at one of the other 3 based on the reviews.

Bodrum has so many options, it just seems a little grey this hotel!! If anyone has been to Bodrum, id appreciate some tips!

Also Did you rent a car or are taxis easy to get around?

Thanks so much!
Old Apr 23, 21, 5:39 am
Original Poster

AbuCordoba i saw all your other thread bumps on the hotels in the other forums. Likely not going to get too many recent reviews due to COVID-19 travel restrictions up until now in many parts of the world. I think you will need to decide based on past reviews. I was also researching a trip last year and I would suggest you also research the location of each property as they are evidently vastly different. In the Marriott forum there’s comments comparing the Edition to the Carresse and if my memory isn’t failing me most people preferred the service at the Edition. I think you just need to pick what you think are the best options and go with those.
AbuCordoba and 8mh like this.
Old Apr 24, 21, 1:59 am

Good point christianj ! My worry is Edition isn't family friendly and Carresse just isn't very good! its our first holidays after 18 months and first for our new baby so ideally want it to be as good as I can be but your right no-one else will know much as no-one would have been recently! do you have any feedback as to which would be the most family friendly? also can you drive around easily?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: