COUNTRY INN SUNNYVALE Rebranded

Old Aug 16, 19, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

Question COUNTRY INN SUNNYVALE Rebranded

When I booked a stay for September with this hotel, it's still named COUNTRY INN & SUITES BY RADISSON, SUNNYVALE, CA, which includes free breakfast. Now, it's rebranded as Radisson Hotel Sunnyvale – Silicon Valley. Anyone know if they will honor the free breakfast? Or should I reach out to the hotel or Radisson Group to check? Thanks.

Update: Called and was told the free breakfast will be honored.

Last edited by XManElite; Aug 17, 19 at 7:49 am
Old Aug 20, 19, 2:01 pm

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, LH Silver, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, Hyatt Disc, PC Plat, CC Gold
Glad they will honor the breakfast for you.

Sounds promising from a rebranding and renovations perspective. Rooms on the hotels webpage look very nice and should be an improvement over the CI&S concept. Looking forward to your review!

https://www.radissonhotelgroup.com/m...lar-renovation
Old Aug 23, 19, 9:25 am

Programs: Aer Lingus Concierge, Radisson Rewards Platinum, BW Diamond, Hilton Silver
Apart from a Sheraton the properties in that area are basic to say the least the CIS already had a very good customer rating hopefully the rebrand is not an excuse to force the rates up as its not a cheap location
Old Sep 10, 19, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by christianj View Post
Glad they will honor the breakfast for you.

Sounds promising from a rebranding and renovations perspective. Rooms on the hotels webpage look very nice and should be an improvement over the CI&S concept. Looking forward to your review!
Just got back from there. The hotel is just OK. The bathtub was not clean (some red stuff like blood) so requested to change another room. The second one is OK. The free breakfast was just on average, just like Holiday Inn Express or Fairfield Inn. For those who booked after rebranded, it costs $19 per person. Don't think worth it.
Old Sep 10, 19, 7:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ROKNA View Post
Apart from a Sheraton the properties in that area are basic to say the least the CIS already had a very good customer rating hopefully the rebrand is not an excuse to force the rates up as its not a cheap location
The cash price was not high though for the days I was there, about $100 + TAX. I booked with points, 44K points per night. Not a good redemption value, but since U.S. don't have many good Radisson hotels, I'd rather burn the points than paying with cash.

Search this Thread