Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Unable to 'choose credit card' when booking an award night?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2019, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Hello,

Anyone else having the issue where you can't book an award night online because you can't choose a credit card type (i.e. Mastercard, Visa, etc.)? Clicking the dropdown only results in 'No Results'. Was trying it in multiple browsers and it was failing me. I ended up having to call reservations and it wasn't a big deal, but just wondering if there was something I was missing. Thanks!
Old Aug 10, 2019, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Their new website has a lot of growing pains. Until the last day or two, every time I wanted to change the dates for a hotel search in the same area, I had to retype the city each time. Only in the last few days did they fix that and now it remembers the city I'm searching around.

But if something that basic was broken and only fixed recently, how many other things do they still need to fix?
Old Aug 10, 2019, 12:58 pm

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - tit, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold, GHA - plat
New website constantly logs me out after every search or even a date/rate change.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 4:45 am

Programs: IHG Diamond/Ambassador, QF LTG, VA G, Marriot LTG, Radisson VIP, Hertz Presidents Club
I had exactly the same problem and gave up trying to use the website for an award booking.

However, I could make the award booking using the Radisson Rewards smarphone app as this does not require you to select a credit card when doing an award booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.