Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100,000 point offer on Facebook

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2019, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

100,000 point offer on Facebook

My Facebook feed shows a Visa RR Premier Card offer of 100,000 points after $2,000 spend. What if you already have a RR Visa from a few years ago? The fine print says nothing about whether present cardholders are excluded. It does say that you might be accepted for a lesser offer for their RR Platinum card if you are not accepted for the Premier.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 6:37 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
The terminology on possibly being accepted for a lesser card (their Platinum card) has always been part of the T&C if I remember correctly. I personally have never had any issues with USBank but I know when the cards first came out there was big .....fest post because they were denying people that thought they should not be denied. I think in the end the only way to tell if they will give you the 100k is to try it. If they deny you the bonus even if you get approved, then I assume you can just call them and cancel saying that the terms didn't mention any exclusions. My gut feeling is that if you have the card and try and apply for the same card that they just will deny the application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.