Any 2019 Radisson Rewards Promotions?

Old Jan 8, 19, 11:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, LH Silver, MR/*W Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Disc, PC Plat, CC Gold
Any 2019 Radisson Rewards Promotions?

Historically Radisson or in the past Club Carlson has run some very good 1Q promotions over the last couple of years. I have a 4 night stay in Germany at the end of the month and was wondering if there were any current promotions. I searched but could not find any! In the past I know they had a double points promo as well as a 20k for 4 nights promo that I took advantage of at this time of year.
Old Jan 8, 19, 1:19 pm

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - plat PE, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold
There are no global promotions except the January weekend sale (not related to points) at the moment.
Old Jan 9, 19, 11:30 am

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, TK*G Elite+, HHonors Diamond, Club Carslon Gold, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold,
Originally Posted by christianj View Post
Historically Radisson or in the past Club Carlson has run some very good 1Q promotions over the last couple of years. I have a 4 night stay in Germany at the end of the month and was wondering if there were any current promotions. I searched but could not find any! In the past I know they had a double points promo as well as a 20k for 4 nights promo that I took advantage of at this time of year.
No, Radisson Rewards is The Worst hotel loyalty program available.
Markie and austin_modern like this.
Old Jan 10, 19, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dabee69 View Post
So Ref Roof RediCard is better?

https://www.redroof.com/redicard/why-redicard

And what makes WyndhamRewards better? And it merger partner La Qunita Returns?
the810 and vincewy like this.
Old Jan 11, 19, 10:28 am

Programs: IHG - spire amb, Marriot - plat PE, Radisson - plat, Hilton - gold, Accor -gold
Originally Posted by dabee69 View Post
i would say accor. Lol. But RR is now second worst.
Old Yesterday, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, LH Silver, MR/*W Plat, HH Dia, Hyatt Disc, PC Plat, CC Gold
Lucky just posted this promo on his blog which definitely comes in handy. I have 4 nights booked in Germany next week and one night at a HH property. Looks like I will change the HH reservation to RR so I get the 5 nights bonus. I think giving them one more night is worth 40k more points!

https://onemileatatime.com/radisson-...m=BoardingArea
Old Yesterday, 9:02 am

Programs: TK E+, DL, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
So Ref Roof RediCard is better?

https://www.redroof.com/redicard/why-redicard

And what makes WyndhamRewards better? And it merger partner La Qunita Returns?
I just don't understand how bloggers keep ripping RR and the credit card. On the credit card alone, even if you just pay annual fee, that 40K points come handy, I just booked 1 night at Radisson Blu Saga in Reykjavik for 44K points, which would be almost $300 revenue stay. If you spend more than $10K that return is even higher with free night(s). Perhaps it's a good thing that people keep bashing the program so leeches stay away,

Originally Posted by christianj View Post
Lucky just posted this promo on his blog which definitely comes in handy. I have 4 nights booked in Germany next week and one night at a HH property. Looks like I will change the HH reservation to RR so I get the 5 nights bonus. I think giving them one more night is worth 40k more points!

https://onemileatatime.com/radisson-rewards-promotion/?utm_source=BoardingArea&utm_medium=BoardingArea
Also double dip with current AmEx promotion, spend $100 or more on Park Inn/Country Inn in US and get $20 off.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vincewy View Post
I just don't understand how bloggers keep ripping RR and the credit card. On the credit card alone, even if you just pay annual fee, that 40K points come handy, I just booked 1 night at Radisson Blu Saga in Reykjavik for 44K points, which would be almost $300 revenue stay. If you spend more than $10K that return is even higher with free night(s). Perhaps it's a good thing that people keep bashing the program so leeches stay away,

Also double dip with current AmEx promotion, spend $100 or more on Park Inn/Country Inn in US and get $20 off.
I would agree that I just don't get some people's negative attitude towards RR. If the program doesn't work for you...stay away and stop complaining about it. For me it works SOMETIMES and when it works it usually does so in Europe and not in the US.

Didn't know about the AMEX promo but sadly all my 1Q stays are in Germany so I can't use it.