FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   10k points for 10 $10 purchases on RR Visa (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1934131-10k-points-10-10-purchases-rr-visa.html)

slickvik Oct 5, 2018 4:59 pm

10k points for 10 $10 purchases on RR Visa

Just got an email saying make 10 $10 purchases by 10/31 and get 10,000 points

Happy Oct 5, 2018 5:54 pm

I deleted mine this morning but retrieved it back after reading this promo from a blog. It is attached to the RR Business Visa.
Must register but have not received email on confirmation of the registration.

DBoy Oct 7, 2018 9:49 am

Seems to be targetted? I don't see it.

sdsearch Oct 8, 2018 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by DBoy (Post 30288367)
Seems to be targetted? I don't see it.

It is indeed targeted. Over on the Doctor of Credit site, some people who have multiple Radisson Rewards members in the same family reported one family member got it and another family member didn't.

BHArt Oct 9, 2018 1:08 pm

I received it, this card has mostly been sockdrawered for me for a good long while if that's a DP for anyone to build from.

Brendan Oct 9, 2018 9:11 pm

I too received the invitation and registered. I too had sockdrawered this card. I intond to cancel/ non-renew it when the AF is billed in Dec. I hope they give me my 10K points while I still can refuse to pay the AF.

xichang08 Oct 10, 2018 5:25 am

I was targeted for the promotion and registered.

Did the 10 required spends and will wait and see how long before the 10,000 points post.

We just arrived back in the US (upstate SC) on vacation so this promo worked well for us.

Brendan Oct 10, 2018 7:45 pm

US Bank used to make us wait 3--4 months after the end of the earning period. But the last one posted about 1 month after, along with the statement closing.

duranza Nov 15, 2018 8:46 am

Private message

So I too received this offer via paper mail. Registered made said purchases and statement closes today.
I had sent a PM to them asking when it would post and on a lengthy reply the message was you need to send us a copy of the offer with other documents to prove it's validity.
I will wait a few statements to see if they post if not I will probably call them.
Shouldn't they have a record as to who they sent the offer to and my registration???

Brendan Nov 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Duranza, if you & I are lucky, we'll get our bonuses when our statements post next month. T&Cs say 10--12 weeks after the end of promo, so mid- to late January!

Happy Nov 23, 2018 9:21 pm

My statement closed on November 2nd did not show the bonus. Been out of the country until a few days ago and just now saw the statement online with only the charges without the bonus pts. I did make copy of the enrollment screen but they never send a confirmation email. However when I tried to enroll again the system said I was already enrolled. Unfortunately I just realized I did not make a screen shot of that screen...

The AF posted in Nov billing cycle. I make a payment for the amount of Oct as well as the AF billed in Nov cycle. Let's see when the 10K and the 45K would post. I was going to cancel the card as the Club Carlson points become very difficult for us to use because there are hardly any domestic properties that work and we do not travel to international places where they are abundant (Northern Europe and oddly, India). The 10K bonus was a lure to get me stay in for one more year. Probably a stupid decision.

Happy Nov 26, 2018 3:38 pm

This is the email response I received today

<< Thank you for contacting Cardmember Service via our website about your Radisson Rewards Business VisaŽ account ending in 8396.The 10,000 bonus points will post to qualifying account within ten to twelve weeks after the promotional period ended, which was 10/31/2018. >>

So it will be end of January / early February 2019 the earliest one MIGHT see the bonus.

duranza Dec 7, 2018 5:47 pm

My invite was via paper mail which I left up in my primary home and may still have it but

I know I did enroll yet the response I got from my email to them was I needed proof of the invite.

Brendan Dec 7, 2018 11:47 pm

I just logged in to my Radisson Rewards VisaŽ account again, which I have been doing almost daily. Today my 10K bonus has shown up, so I will get it around Jan. 3 when my next statement closes. It posted too late to be sent over upon my Dec. 4 statement.

xichang08 Dec 8, 2018 3:54 am

Originally Posted by Brendan (Post 30511692)
I just logged in to my Radisson Rewards VisaŽ account again, which I have been doing almost daily. Today my 10K bonus has shown up, so I will get it around Jan. 3 when my next statement closes. It posted too late to be sent over upon my Dec. 4 statement.

Thank you for this update.

I checked today and my account is also showing 10,000 pending points under the Rewards tab!