Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Portland, OR airport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2002, 8:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, PC Plat, Hilton Gold
Radisson Portland, OR airport

Will be spending one night there while doing a mileage run to PDX, looks like a nice hotel on the website, is it worth a $69 rate. Any good resturaunts nearby?
Old Sep 1, 2002, 12:44 am
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
The best restaurant I know of in the airport area is that of the Sheraton Hotel. The Sheraton's restaurant is surprisingly good for an airport hotel. I particularly enjoyed breakfast-- I had the baguette French toast with pecans and banana slices in a caramel-like sauce.

Don't forget, MAX provides frequent, low-cost transportation to downtown Portland and the Rose Quarter.
Old Sep 1, 2002, 9:15 pm
tcf

Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada, AC Elite, SPG Platinum, HHonors Gold
The sheraton is also the best hotel in the area. It's not much to look at from the outside but it's fantastic. Great staff, good food, nice rooms...and remarkably quiet for being smack dab on the runway.

-tcf

*The best upgrade is home.
Old Sep 3, 2002, 9:26 am

try Salty's: www.saltys.com

great chowder, and even run a shuttle bus to airport hotels (not sure where it's at in relation to the Radisson, but it's practically adjacent to the airport.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Has anyone stayed here recently? any updates??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.