Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Radisson in the World

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2020, 6:32 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by writerguyfl
The term "best" is wildly subjective. You'll get far better answers if you narrow the scope of the question. For example, the best hotel that caters to business travelers is probably not going to be in the top 10 hotels that target leisure travelers.
Very true!

If "best" in the most generic terms the OP might want to start here since the Radisson Collection is supposed to be their collection of their top hotels.

https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us...on/destination

Gran Canaria, Chicago, Vienna Style , Berlin and the RB on Crete all still seem to get good reviews.
writerguyfl likes this.

Last edited by christianj; Feb 18, 2020 at 6:43 am
Old Feb 26, 2020, 3:16 am

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Im new to Radisson, but just wondering what is everyones favourite redemption or any sweet spots in the programme? I would assume the central london and the new york properties have the best points per dollar redemption rates.
Old Sep 24, 2020, 1:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by AbuCordoba
Im new to Radisson, but just wondering what is everyones favourite redemption or any sweet spots in the programme? I would assume the central london and the new york properties have the best points per dollar redemption rates.
I, too, am curious what the best sweet spot redemptions are, but with so few responses, I gather that there aren't that many.
Old Sep 27, 2020, 9:44 pm

I, too, am curious what the best sweet spot redemptions are, but with so few responses, I gather that there aren't that many.
It's sort of a bitter pill right now. There used to be some fantastic value in this system but alas... <Mumble mumble mumble>

There are still some pretty properties, it just seems to be more of a challenge to be able to book them with points.
GUWonder likes this.
Old Sep 28, 2020, 2:30 pm

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Essentially the expensive ones - redemption rates go only as up as 70k, no matter how much is the cash rate. Reykjavik 1919 was probably my best value for points ever. The new property at Maldives is also a great value on points.
Old Sep 29, 2020, 7:48 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by the810
Essentially the expensive ones - redemption rates go only as up as 70k, no matter how much is the cash rate. Reykjavik 1919 was probably my best value for points ever. The new property at Maldives is also a great value on points.
1919 was even sweeter when having the CC gave you the 2nd night free when you used your pts
Old Sep 30, 2020, 4:07 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
The Radisson Sun Gardens Dubrovnik was my best Radisson stay ever, but that is no more part of the hotel group; and it wasn't a great deal on points.
Old Nov 24, 2020, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by travelexpert
Any updates?

There surely must be some newer upscale properties that have joined the Radisson family?
Looks like a new one in Aruba that is 2 and 3 bedroom. Suppose to open in March, but I can't book it. Probably will cost 70k for award. Maybe they'll price awards differently for 2 bedroom vs 3?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.