Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Q3 Promo: Free Friday Night or 10k Goldpoints after 2 stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q3 Promo: Free Friday Night or 10k Goldpoints after 2 stays

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2017, 7:12 am

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Thanks. Based on your T&C's, I emailed CC to ask about the credit.
I had my second stay on July 30 and my stay posted on August 3.

The 10,000 bonus points posted at the same time.
Old Aug 11, 2017, 7:59 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by xichang08
I had my second stay on July 30 and my stay posted on August 3.

The 10,000 bonus points posted at the same time.
It turns out mine posted correctly. It was provided within the stay points and so I didn't initially see it (I assumed, incorrectly, that it would post separately).
Old Aug 12, 2017, 5:17 pm

I have a questions I am hoping someone can answer. I am planning to stay in Portland, OR September 28 and Check out Sunday, October 1st.

I know the promotion requires the checking date and checkout date to be during the promo period. Obviously, October 1st is outside that.

Has anyone had any luck with previous promotions of making 2 separate reservations?
My plan is to make one reservation for 9/28-930 and another for 9/30 to 10/1.

However, reading the current promo, a stay appears to be one complete reservation and not hotel nights. If that's the case, I may need to book 3 separate reservations---one for each day.

Has anyone tried something similar in the past?

Also, I am guessing that reward night's won't count. Does anyone know if booking with POINTS AND CASH will count?
Old Aug 15, 2017, 3:30 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
So my e-cert is available in my account but tells me when I try to redeem it that it's not available for my chosen hotel/dates

Surely if there are points rooms and cash rooms available to book it should let you redeem a free night ?

Are there some terms and conditions that I'm missing here

cs
Old Aug 15, 2017, 4:08 am

Programs: HH Diamond, RR Platinum, BA Gold
Same issue, E-Cert landed in account but no hotel availability (anywhere). Spoke to reservations and they were equally confused by this so are investigating and told me they would call back.

I'd give them a bell just to raise awareness, obviously not loaded correctly in reservation system.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 4:23 am

**UPDATE - Club Carlson have confirmed there is an issue booking with the new E-Certs and they're currently looking into this. They suspect it may be an issue with the certificate number refreshing through the system therefore should be available to book tomorrow (although they confirmed even they were told it should have been today).

Originally Posted by nickdel
Same issue, E-Cert landed in account but no hotel availability (anywhere). Spoke to reservations and they were equally confused by this so are investigating and told me they would call back.

I'd give them a bell just to raise awareness, obviously not loaded correctly in reservation system.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 4:33 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Quite pathetic an IT issue tbh

cs
Old Aug 15, 2017, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by cornishsimon
Quite pathetic an IT issue tbh

cs
It's actually even more pathetic than that... in order to "unlock" the promotion rates associated with your E-Cert, you also need to enter promotional code "freefri" in addition to your certificate number. You can then book for nights within the promotional period using your voucher.

I've been told that this works for all Radissons worldwide with the exception of the Edwardian group of hotels in London, who are currently experiencing a problem with their E-Cert reservations (probably because they are the most expensive and they don't want you to use them there! )

Apparently this is explained within the email confirming the E-Cert but I've not received this yet.

Hope that helps
Old Aug 15, 2017, 9:31 am

It's actually even more pathetic than that... in order to "unlock" the promotion rates associated with your E-Cert, you also need to enter promotional code "freefri" in addition to your certificate number. You can then book for nights within the promotional period using your voucher.

I've been told that this works for all Radissons worldwide with the exception of the Edwardian group of hotels in London, who are currently experiencing a problem with their E-Cert reservations (probably because they are the most expensive and they don't want you to use them there! )

Apparently this is explained within the email confirming the E-Cert but I've not received this yet.

Hope that helps

Brilliant, that has helped. thanks so much

cs
Old Aug 15, 2017, 10:56 am

Thank you for this information. Everything worked once I put in the promotional code.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 12:08 pm

Programs: HH-D / IHG-Sp / Marriott-P / LH-SEN / BA-S
And the more pathetic was: I was walked off as Concierge for a stay that I paid already (prepaid DreamDeals) and as a result of being taken to another hotel, the stay/night credit had to manually credited and no E-Cert can be issued.

Got a compensation of 60,000 Gold points, but that wasn't even enough for a free night in Stockholm - previously I intended to use that E-Cert in RB Strand Stockholm (Cat. 7 hotel - 70k).

They're getting pathetic day by day.
Old Aug 16, 2017, 1:11 am

so the e-cert issues continue.

I travel for work and with family. The "free" Friday night was warned staying with my family, 2 adults and 2 children.

e-cert arrives yesterday. Shock horror all I can book is a standard room for 2 people. When questioned, that's all the code allows me, the suggestion being I should book that room and then pay the hotel direct to upgrade the booking to a business room to allow my entire family to stay in the room !!!!!

Not quite the feee room that was earned with my family in tow

cs
Old Aug 16, 2017, 8:02 am

Programs: Aegean Gold
Can use voucher to book for a friend?

Hey, I tried to read it in the T&C but I was not totally sure. I received my e-certificate. Since I won't need the stay, can I book the room for my family, even if I'm not the one staying?

The T&C ​​​​state : Friday E-Certs must be reserved by the earning member, may only be used once, and may not be assigned, transferred, brokered, bartered, sold, posted online or altered in any way.

This means​​, I need to reserve the room and cannot transfer the certificate, but it doesn't say that I have to be the guest, right? I can book it for someone else. Correct?
Thanks
Old Aug 16, 2017, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by rava.stuff
Hey, I tried to read it in the T&C but I was not totally sure. I received my e-certificate. Since I won't need the stay, can I book the room for my family, even if I'm not the one staying?

The T&C ​​​​state : Friday E-Certs must be reserved by the earning member, may only be used once, and may not be assigned, transferred, brokered, bartered, sold, posted online or altered in any way.

This means​​, I need to reserve the room and cannot transfer the certificate, but it doesn't say that I have to be the guest, right? I can book it for someone else. Correct?
Thanks
No. YMMV.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:20 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum
Is e-cert refundable? I'm thinking about combining free night with spending some Avios on AB flight, so I might have to cancel trip at last minute if AB goes bust.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.