Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Park Inn Hotel Prague

Park Inn Hotel Prague

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Park Inn Hotel Prague

Svobodova 1961/1 Prague, CZ 128 00

Good hotel in Prague (8 Photos)

Park Inn Hotel Prague

Only stayed one night at this hotel in Prague. It was fairly easy to find via tram from the main station (I arrived from Berlin by train). The only thing I "hated" is all the cobblestones :) It's a pain in the backside when you're dragging a medium or big size suitcase...

IMG_4371.JPG

IMG_4378.JPG

IMG_4379.JPG

The hotel is a bit on the outskirts of the city centre. Still ok but not where most hotels are. It's next to a super market so that's convenient. and there are a few tram lines nearby. One stop that goes mainly towards the old town and the main station and the other stop by the river that also goes towards the old town but following the river banks. That one leads straight to the Charles Bridge.

Room

Hotel looks fairly recent, with friendly check-in agents. They said I was upgraded but not sure what to compare it with. The room is big, clean but a bit unpersonal. Looks like Novotels, standardized decoration and furniture. It's my first time in a Park Inn though but that's how I felt when I walked in.

Everything else was good and as expected, no frills, comfy and clean.

1_IMG_4372.JPG

1_IMG_4373.JPG

1_IMG_4374.JPG

1_IMG_4375.JPG

1_IMG_4376.JPG

Dining

My rate included breakfast. It was good, the breakfast area is big and you can tell they welcome big groups on site.  Despite that, it was easy to find a clean table and the waiters were around. Nobody asked me for my room number though, that felt a bit odd. Good selection of cold and hot items, nothing to complain about. 

Good hotel in Prague

Would you like to write a review on the Park Inn Hotel Prague?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old May 2, 2017, 7:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I've stayed at both the Park Inn and the Radisson Blu in Prague. The Park Inn is similar to other Park Inn I've stayed at, nothing exceptional but everything works.

The Radisson Blu is definitely worth spending the extra 16k points on though, central location and fantastic design. It doesn't feel like a Radisson Blu at all and we had a fantastic stay.
Old May 3, 2017, 2:25 am

I've stayed at this Park Inn three times and once at the Radisson Blu. The Radisson Blu is a better location, but otherwise I'm very happy with the Park Inn. They have great service, very friendly and helpful. Once I got upgraded to a balcony room, which was really nice. The location is close to the tram, tram tickets are cheap and can be purchased at reception, so overall I'm very happy. I'm sure I'll stay there again.
Old May 3, 2017, 2:26 am

Also, I want to mention a couple of places with really good food, much cheaper than in Old Town, right by the Park Inn:

http://www.utribojovniku.cz/
http://www.restauraceuvorare.cz/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.