Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

"Special Thanks" mailer from Club Carlson - 1000 free bonus points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Special Thanks" mailer from Club Carlson - 1000 free bonus points

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2016, 3:21 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Thumbs up

Oh-so-thank-U, Hockeystl! I'm Gold via the Visa with 8 Carlson nights this year, IIRC 5 award nights + 3 revenue. I did get a booklet, but I did not pay attention. I just now found the message on the back page, so I entered my details & got a YES: "Congratulations! You've earned 1,000 bonus Gold Points®! Your bonus will be deposited in your Club Carlson account within 7 to 10 business days."

Last edited by Brendan; Dec 4, 2016 at 3:42 am
Old Dec 7, 2016, 5:58 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
...And 1,000 to a Gold.

Otherwise, *Bump* to ask again if this kind of activity is enough to extend a points expiry, or if only stays will do so. Thank you again.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 2:38 pm

Interesting. I'm still Gold from when I had their credit card. I had one revenue stay this year, and I didn't qualify. My husband is Silver from when he had their credit card, with only award stays this year. He received 500 points.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up and the points for my husband!
Old Dec 20, 2016, 1:41 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
My 1000 bonus points never showed up so I phoned Carlson on Dec. 15 to inquire. The rep. gave me a "Discretionary Point Addition - Club Carlson" of 1000 points.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 2:14 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by Brendan
My 1000 bonus points never showed up so I phoned Carlson on Dec. 15 to inquire. The rep. gave me a "Discretionary Point Addition - Club Carlson" of 1000 points.
good for you, meeh for me...should I complain? Not worth.

Never got any birthday points anywhere...lots of mistake points though, so I am good
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:32 pm

Got 7000 points today for doing a survey called "Club Carlson for Planners" (via a targeted email, where they obviously purportedly had identified me as an "event planner"). So, this survey ofcourse had to do with event planning and how I conducted myself towards event partners doing so. I answered "No, never" on all the questions (as I am indeed NOT an event planner), and was granted a 7000 points bonus for completing the survey, to be credited within 6-8 weeks.

Thanks CC !!!

Snacky
Old Dec 23, 2016, 7:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have the consumer and business CCs and am gold on both accounts. I was denied on the consumer account and approved on the business account. We'll see what I get.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.