Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Radisson getting ready to lose two hotels in Paris??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson getting ready to lose two hotels in Paris??

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2016, 6:15 pm

Sorry if I missed a post about this but it looks like we may have to add Raddisson Blu Paris CDG to this list - any attempted booking for cash or points after June 30 2016 comes up as 'Hotel is not available for dates searched'.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by asandrs
Sorry if I missed a post about this but it looks like we may have to add Raddisson Blu Paris CDG to this list - any attempted booking for cash or points after June 30 2016 comes up as 'Hotel is not available for dates searched'.
I don't think we can assume that a hotel is leaving the program just because it is not available for booking...may actually be sold out, prebooked for a large conference or event or maybe something else. But who knows!
Old Jun 2, 2016, 9:05 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by asandrs
Looks like the property has already left the system.... it no longer shows up in the online hotel directory and the link to the property page just redirects to the Radisson Blu homepage:

https://www.radissonblu.com/en/hotel-parisairport
Old Jul 3, 2016, 1:42 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat, Starwood, Hyatt Diamond, PC Amb Plat, AA, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by dw
Looks like the property has already left the system.... it no longer shows up in the online hotel directory and the link to the property page just redirects to the Radisson Blu homepage:

https://www.radissonblu.com/en/hotel-parisairport

I was booked into the CDG location June 30th for one night. I chose to use this hotel to keep my account current. I received no notice that the hotel was no longer part of the program. Fortunately I went online to confirm some small detail about my stay. I discovered the hotel was not part of the program the morning I was scheduled to check in. I promptly checked see if I had time to cancel without penalty and was able to cancel and booked in to the Hyatt. Whew!!! I would have been very angry to find I would not receive points and stay credit.
Old Jul 26, 2016, 4:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: RIP
Anyone booked these hotels with CC points for stays after they left?

Experiences?

I have upcoming stays, and wondered, also about elite benefits (holding status with CC and SPG).
Old Aug 22, 2016, 3:42 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by skaya
Anyone booked these hotels with CC points for stays after they left?

Experiences?

I have upcoming stays, and wondered, also about elite benefits (holding status with CC and SPG).
Similar situation at different hotel, reservation was honored. I called to make sure my concierge benefits were honored, they called SPG and put a note on reservation as SPG platinum. Got all benefits. So, I recommend you do the same, even as gold, get gold.
Old Aug 24, 2016, 3:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: RIP
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Similar situation at different hotel, reservation was honored. I called to make sure my concierge benefits were honored, they called SPG and put a note on reservation as SPG platinum. Got all benefits. So, I recommend you do the same, even as gold, get gold.
Everything worked fine!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.