Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Bank/Club Carlson Free night

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2016, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by thegrailer
Correct - not able to do it online. Edit: Sort of. It was a combination online and then a helpful rep. As far as I can figure, the e-Certs need to be booked online but then CS can (might) assist.

I was able to do so - I hope others can too . Again YMMV - I in fact had a great Club Carlson CS rep - would make me more of a regular with CC if there was a bigger/better US footprint.
Which phone number did you call and which phone tree option did you select? Any particular "wording" you used to ask for booking an ecert over the phone (that is supposedly only something that can be done on the website)? Member Services rep said she couldn't book an ecert over the phone, only via the website. However, she was very friendly and tried on the website for me...ran into the date issue of course :-(

Any tips are appreciated from ones who have had success booking a date beyond the ecert expiration date (but making the booking before it expires of course).
Old Oct 14, 2016, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by thegrailer
Correct - not able to do it online. Edit: Sort of. It was a combination online and then a helpful rep. As far as I can figure, the e-Certs need to be booked online but then CS can (might) assist.

I was able to do so - I hope others can too . Again YMMV - I in fact had a great Club Carlson CS rep - would make me more of a regular with CC if there was a bigger/better US footprint.
second the post-expiration date success...folks, it IS possible but not guaranteed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.