Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

trying to book BOGO- only enough points for one night??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2015, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

I am trying to book one last BOGO night before the eliminate it in June - I have enough points to book one night, but not two. The website won't let me even select two nights - it says I don't have enough points - when I booked my other BOGO's it said the total price was the two nights until I got to the final screen - anyone else have this issue?
Old May 27, 2015, 8:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
Originally Posted by Scotttyd
I am trying to book one last BOGO night before the eliminate it in June - I have enough points to book one night, but not two. The website won't let me even select two nights - it says I don't have enough points - when I booked my other BOGO's it said the total price was the two nights until I got to the final screen - anyone else have this issue?
No. I booked two hotels this week where I would have been over if I had needed to have all the points for two nights. At the bottom of the reservation (in red) was the verbiage about now the second night was free with the Club Carlson visa (76,000 crossed out in red and 38,000 listed as points needed). Is that showing when you are online? Can you try the app if the website isn't working or vice-versa? Can you try calling?
Old May 29, 2015, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Scotttyd
I don't know if you were able to complete your booking OK, but last night I was able to book my last 50k 2 x night award, leaving a 10k point balance, so no issue with not having enough points to complete.
Now I have until 31st to tweak my 10 nights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.