Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earn 5,000 bonus Gold Points® on app bookings made by April 5, 2015 on stays until Ap

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 5,000 bonus Gold Points® on app bookings made by April 5, 2015 on stays until Ap

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2015, 6:03 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: RIP

http://www.elabs13.com/functions/mes...uid=7029fdbf42

Although email says earn 5K on app bookings, t&c is limiting to one bonus, as well as stating its only targetted.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 1:51 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Too bad it does not work on award bookings!
Old Mar 30, 2015, 11:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
The wording would imply an advance payment rate is required:

"...you must make a reservation using the Club Carlson mobile application between March 30, 2015 and April 5, 2015 ("Promotional Period") and pay in full, in advance for a Gold Points-eligible stay at Quorvus CollectionSM, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide beginning on or after March 30, 2015 and completed by April 30, 2015 (“Eligible Stays”)."

Of course the app is rather limited in its booking capabilities since one cannot book Cash&Points or full Points award stays.
Old Mar 31, 2015, 12:06 am

Programs: SAS Diamond (*G), Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I'm a Gold elite member but never received the email. Do I still qualify?
Old Apr 1, 2015, 12:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
I got the e-mail today. However, this can only be in conjuction with a pre-paid rate. Don't know why that is a requirement.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:19 am

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by vd0t
I'm a Gold elite member but never received the email. Do I still qualify?
i resume that you are NOT qualifying.

this is the german t&c that clubcarlson send to me:

Damit Sie an der Aktion „5.000 Bonuspunkte für Buchungen mit der Mobile App“ (Aktion) teilnehmen können, müssen Sie Elite-Mitglied bei Club CarlsonSM sein. Die Aktion gilt nur für die zur Club Carlson-Mitgliedsnummer gehörende E-Mail-Adresse, an die diese Einladung gesandt wurde.
Promotion is available exclusively for the Club Carlson member number associated with the email address to which the Promotion invitation email was sent,

http://www.elabs13.com/functions/mes...uid=661ccc2eca
Old Apr 3, 2015, 12:24 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA almost MM
My offer does not seem to require pre-pay stay. Not sure what they meant by opt-in

"As an Elite member, we know you're busy, and we want to help make life a little simpler. The Club CarlsonSM mobile app for iPhone or Android makes life on the go a breeze. Give it a try this week and we'll give you 5,000 bonus Gold Points®. Just book on the app by April 5 and complete your stay anytime in April. You'll see a gift of 5,000 points in your account up to 10 days after checkout.

Plus, be sure to opt in to receive Push Notifications to gain access to exclusive offers and deals available only to Club Carlson mobile app users."
Old Apr 3, 2015, 1:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Ilove2fly
My offer does not seem to require pre-pay stay. Not sure what they meant by opt-in

"As an Elite member, we know you're busy, and we want to help make life a little simpler. The Club CarlsonSM mobile app for iPhone or Android makes life on the go a breeze. Give it a try this week and we'll give you 5,000 bonus Gold Points®. Just book on the app by April 5 and complete your stay anytime in April. You'll see a gift of 5,000 points in your account up to 10 days after checkout.

Plus, be sure to opt in to receive Push Notifications to gain access to exclusive offers and deals available only to Club Carlson mobile app users."
Scroll down in the email to the grey-colored terms and conditions - what does it say there?
Old Apr 3, 2015, 6:45 pm

Programs: UA MM, AA almost MM
You are right. In the fine print, it did say pay in full in advance.
Old Apr 4, 2015, 11:27 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
edited

Last edited by Paul4Travel; Apr 4, 2015 at 11:50 am Reason: mistake
Old Apr 4, 2015, 4:16 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Just made a reservation for tomorrow night, lets wait for the 5000 extra pts. ^
Old Apr 5, 2015, 11:14 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Since the reservation needs to be made by April 5th, what time zone does it count? Because I made one close to midnight April 6th but it was CST. If they are using EST, it wouldn't count.
Old Apr 6, 2015, 10:24 am

Programs: Amex platinum, LeClubAccor Plat, Club Carlson gold, Hilton HHonours Diamond
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
Just made a reservation for tomorrow night, lets wait for the 5000 extra pts. ^
Mine posted with no problems three days after stay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.