Carlson Friends and Family Rate - referral

Old Dec 25, 2014, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Carlson Friends and Family Rate - referral

Dear all,

I am a social development worker and in the location where I will be going, there is a significant difference between the Friends and Family rate and best available rate. I would appreciate if any FT user could link me up with an employee as I would like to do a booking but don't want to come into issues if there is actual verification of the employee status. I thank you in advance for your help.

F
Old Dec 27, 2014, 3:58 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, AA 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
@Fiumicino, there's a very big thread about the Carlson/Radisson Friends & Family on the Hotel Deals board (above). (Though I can't for the life of me understand why it remains there.) Anyway, you should get your answer right quick there.
Old Dec 27, 2014, 6:34 pm

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire, Radisson Gold
I don't think it will make a huge difference, but if you're unable to get someone to be your nominated 'friend' for the friends & family rate, then corporate rates can give you a small discount.

Find out a 6 digit corporate rate code and enter it when booking - I leverage my work corporate rates for my leisure travel which gives me a small discount on personal stays. Doesn't work wonders but it all helps, and I've never been asked for employee ID as a result.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.