Wiki Posts
Search

Grenada Beach Resort

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2014, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, DL
Grenada Beach Resort

Has anyone on FT stayed at this on Grand Anse beach recently (http://www.grenadagrand.com/)? I did a search and didn't see anything come up. It appears it is a fairly recent addition to the family and is undergoing renovations. Review on TripAdvisor are mixed relative to how much the construction impacts the resort. I'm considering it for a planned trip later in 2014 and would appreciate hearing about anyone's experiences.

Thanks.
Old Feb 15, 2014, 11:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, DL
Guess no one has tried this one out. I'm booked for a couple of days for our trip in Dec. 2014.
Old Feb 16, 2014, 9:53 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by zeddy218
I'm booked for a couple of days for our trip in Dec. 2014.
please report back^

A couple of positives of the resort is that it is on one of the finest stretches of beach anywhere, also close to the capital St Georges, so your dining options will be much greater than if stuck somewhere remote.

I'm curious, out of all islands in Caribbean, what made you choose Grenada?
Old Feb 11, 2015, 11:12 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond
So did you go? Any feedback? Thinking of this or the one in Barbados for Spring Break

Originally Posted by zeddy218
Guess no one has tried this one out. I'm booked for a couple of days for our trip in Dec. 2014.
Old Aug 30, 2015, 3:28 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
So, how was it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.