Wiki Posts
Search

Status Reset

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2014, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Status Reset

I think nights & stays have been rest for this year, does anyone have a problem with your status period?

I have been requalifid for Concierge for 2014, however my status period has been changed from Feb 2014 to Mar 2014... I do not quite understand this, I wonder if anyone else has the same or similar issue with your status period after the resetting.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 8:42 pm

Same here. Requalified for Concierge, nights & stays reset, expiry changed to MAR-2014. Also, I should have had some rollover nights which are not showing. I seem to remember it took CC a while to get the accounts accurate last year, so I will leave at least a week or so before emailing them.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by freightdogs
Same here. Requalified for Concierge, nights & stays reset, expiry changed to MAR-2014. Also, I should have had some rollover nights which are not showing. I seem to remember it took CC a while to get the accounts accurate last year, so I will leave at least a week or so before emailing them.
Thanks for the response. I will do the same, it might be just a temporary glitch. Hope it's been sorted in one or two weeks... Let's see.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 10:15 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
What I'm confused about is how the roll over nights count with the status reset. I was gold in 2013, account states till 3/14. I also have the credit card which gives out gold, and if gold already, 15 nights. No idea how it will work out.

But if it rolled over 17 nights out of my 37, it assumed that I was only silver by stays, and gold by the card? I know I am not making any sense.

Best case is 17 nights, then get 15 from card, takes me to 32 nights. Halfway to concierge! If only award stays counted!
Old Jan 3, 2014, 3:05 am

Here's how the roll over appears to work for comped or status-matched cards and I suspect that gold from credit cards will work the same, but am not sure:
With a matched Gold card, you still need to stay a full 75 nights to reach Concierge, not just the difference between gold & concierge, i.e., 40 nights. Similarly, for roll over with a gold card, no nights will be rolled over unless you have actually stayed more than the requirement for gold, i.e., 35+ nights. Same principle applies for the other levels. This was my experience for both roll over and reaching higher levels. I also contacted their customer care at the time and they confirmed this. Having said that, you might have a different result! "YMMV".
Old Jan 3, 2014, 3:49 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, IHG Ambassador
It seems they have moved all from February to March. I have a Gold which will not be renewed and it was about to expire February 14. It now shows March 14.
Old Jan 3, 2014, 7:31 am

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Originally Posted by exs2
It seems they have moved all from February to March. I have a Gold which will not be renewed and it was about to expire February 14. It now shows March 14.
Same for me, I did not re-qualify for Gold and the expiry is now March 2014.

OTOH, my partner re-qualified for Silver and his status shows Silver Elite -- Expires Feb 2015.
Old Jan 3, 2014, 7:45 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by freightdogs
Here's how the roll over appears to work for comped or status-matched cards and I suspect that gold from credit cards will work the same, but am not sure:
With a matched Gold card, you still need to stay a full 75 nights to reach Concierge, not just the difference between gold & concierge, i.e., 40 nights. Similarly, for roll over with a gold card, no nights will be rolled over unless you have actually stayed more than the requirement for gold, i.e., 35+ nights. Same principle applies for the other levels. This was my experience for both roll over and reaching higher levels. I also contacted their customer care at the time and they confirmed this. Having said that, you might have a different result! "YMMV".
This might make sense. I ended the night with 37 (15 from CC card and 22 paid stays, a lot more awards that don't count). Now it shows in Roll over line 17.

Two options.
So 2 rollover plus 15 from club carlson card? But I can't believe that CC card was so quick to post.

or who knows. I am still crossing my fingers that it is 17 plus 15 that will be added later on.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Nothing has been changed so far... will wait for another week...
Old Jan 7, 2014, 4:17 pm

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Just to say i have same problem. I requalified for Silver but it shows only an extension of status till March 2014.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 5:45 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; IHG Platinum
RE: Expiration Date

Does anyone know when in March status ends?
Old Jan 7, 2014, 6:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by exs2
Same situation. I have Concierge status now, but will not requalify for it based on my 2013 stays. When I logged into my account yesterday, it states that my status was valid until March 2014. Which seemed different. So I pulled out my CC membership card and it states that it is valid through February 2014. However, when I used the "print your card" feature on the website. The imaged card states "valid through March 2014". I'll take it. ^
Old Jan 8, 2014, 6:43 am

the same ..... all nights and stays were disapeared, but status not changed in real... just one month more (March 2014)

...?

also I didn't see my recent stay (and no points for it) in late December.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 7:49 am

btw, I noticed - in "Year-To-Date Elite Progress" no "Roll over nights" row at all.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 10:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mode101
btw, I noticed - in "Year-To-Date Elite Progress" no "Roll over nights" row at all.
So this means the roll-over nights row appears only if you have any roll-over nights?...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.