Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

New CC promo - EMEA Summer specials (2000 pts - 1 night and 5000 pts - 2 nights)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New CC promo - EMEA Summer specials (2000 pts - 1 night and 5000 pts - 2 nights)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2013, 9:12 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond

Dear Ikaz,

We are pleased to announce our exclusive summer selection by Club CarlsonSM! Choose your perfect offer at your preferred location.

Whether you're planning on staying one night, a long weekend getaway or treating yourself to a well-deserved break at one of our resort destinations, these exclusive offers are just the ticket to make you smile this summer.

Explore our special offers:
Stay 1 night, get 2,000 Gold Points®! - Escape your daily routine by spending one night away from home and earning 2,000 bonus points.
Register and Book today for a stay from 01 August and completed no later than 30 September 2013*.

5,000 Gold Points for a 2 night stay! - Discover summer life in your favourite city, book 2 consecutive nights at participating hotels and earn 5,000 bonus points.
Register and Book today for a stay from 01 August and completed no later than 30 September 2013*.

Add an extra day to your weekend! - Make your weekend last longer with an extra day to relax! - 'Buy 2 get 1 Free' offer.
Book today using promotional code WBUY2F2 for a Thursday - Sunday stay from 01 August and completed no later than 26 October 2013*.

Offers are valid at our participating Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts and Park Inn by Radisson Hotels in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa.
Not that great if you ask me...

Last edited by Ikaz; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:59 am Reason: Added links to sign up
Old Jul 23, 2013, 10:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, CC Gold
Ohh maannn, I couldn't be more disappointed with these "offers". I have many stays coming during the period and it's so nice to see that they don't even qualify for the points. Only new reservations. The 10k offer included also stays that were made before the campaign...
For staying 15 nights I'm going to get 6000 bonus points for the three nights that I had not yet reserved.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:03 am

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by ghenu
Ohh maannn, I couldn't be more disappointed with these "offers". I have many stays coming during the period and it's so nice to see that they don't even qualify for the points. Only new reservations. The 10k offer included also stays that were made before the campaign...
For staying 15 nights I'm going to get 6000 bonus points for the three nights that I had not yet reserved.
Did you make just non-cancellable reservation ?
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:10 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Silver, Hertz 5*
Eeewww!!

So from 50K/night and B1G1 from last year to now 5K/2nights. I guess the free ride is coming to an end.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:18 am

Anyone that can provide a link to the registration page?
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:58 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
I got these link by e-mail and have added them to the original post (you can/have to sign up for both of them):
-1 night
-2 nights
Old Jul 23, 2013, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Ikaz
I got these link by e-mail and have added them to the original post (you can/have to sign up for both of them):
-1 night
-2 nights
Thanks a lot!
Old Jul 23, 2013, 12:42 pm

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
It seems that this promo is just for EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa)
Moreover, lots of hotel signed out...
Old Jul 23, 2013, 1:04 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by crazyhorse
Eeewww!!

So from 50K/night and B1G1 from last year to now 5K/2nights. I guess the free ride is coming to an end.
Hotels occupancy rates are thru the roof unlike years past, why give something away if you are filling up anyway. Besides wheer I was able to stay way < $100 in yrs past this year its 2x what last yrs rates were

The old $69 rates are more like $169 today
Old Jul 23, 2013, 1:05 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels

Updated the thread title to reflect that this is for EMEA only.

--jpdx, CC Moderator
Old Jul 23, 2013, 2:05 pm

Programs: DL, Amex MR
As long as there is not a huge devaluation looming around, I'm happy with the lack of promotions. The credit card spending can make up for those pts.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 2:25 pm

Programs: SK*G, TK*G, AB Silver (OW Ruby), SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Oh, well. For once, reserving last minute pays off

Have you had a look at the balance in the top right section of the email? It has a number in it, but that looks likes my account balance from sometime in March... Certainly not a recent one.
Old Jul 23, 2013, 3:10 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, CC Gold
Originally Posted by Yul_voyager
Did you make just non-cancellable reservation ?
No I didn't, but everyone of them is 2-4-1 or 4-4-2 weekend offers and I guess they won't count for this either.

And RealBud my account balance in the email shows wrong number too, missing quite a few points.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by ghenu
No I didn't, but everyone of them is 2-4-1 or 4-4-2 weekend offers and I guess they won't count for this either.
I got my 10k for my previous 2-4-1 stay, so it may be eligible.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 4:34 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Do I see CC trying to match Accor's "Summer Collection" promotion?

Oh dear, I arrive in Europe on October 30th... But I already have my 4-4-2 rates set

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.