Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2013, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Silver, Sixt Hertz Gold, SPG Gold, Carlsoon Gold
Thumbs down Upcoming stays/problem on clubcarlson.com

Greetings all,

I have more than 15 upcoming stays, all of them I booked via clubcarlson.com,
for the last view days after login to my account I can see only:

You have no pending reservations at this time. Would you like to make a reservation?

Do you see all of your upcoming reservations, or this is only my problem.
I asked them, but the answer was really strange

Thank you for taking the time to write.
At this time we cannot see why you cannot view them online , have you tried to pull the reservations through manually.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you.

By the way, after putting booking number name and surname I have still the reservations..., but it is a little irritating if you have more than 15 upcoming booking, to check them one by one
Old Jun 11, 2013, 11:21 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Aeroflot Bonus, local tram pass
So far, so good, I can see all of them here: https://www.clubcarlson.com/myaccount/secure/home.do

Or are you trying to view them on the iOS app rather than on a web browser like Firefox or Safari? The app is useless for all I can say.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 11:41 am

Programs: Free Agent
I have 3 reservations, but only two show on clubcarlson.com. I click on the pending reservations link and the third one shows. It never sticks tho.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH Silver, Sixt Hertz Gold, SPG Gold, Carlsoon Gold
Originally Posted by Jim055
I have 3 reservations, but only two show on clubcarlson.com. I click on the pending reservations link and the third one shows. It never sticks tho.
Originally Posted by georgebaz
So far, so good, I can see all of them here: https://www.clubcarlson.com/myaccount/secure/home.do

Or are you trying to view them on the iOS app rather than on a web browser like Firefox or Safari? The app is useless for all I can say.
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly!
It looks that the problem is only with my account
IOS is not working as well, but thank you for all hints.
Old Jun 11, 2013, 12:26 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, Aeroflot Bonus, local tram pass
Originally Posted by Jim055
Yes, same here: two res initially show at the same time, with a link to further ones. Sorry if I was unclear in my response to the OP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.