Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

RADISSON® 1 FOR 1 Stay One Night, Get One Night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RADISSON® 1 FOR 1 Stay One Night, Get One Night

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2012, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by dsquared37
Mid spring wide open availability. Are there multiple ways to search?

Hilton eh? Does that work for this promo also?

mine
Surprisingly, my Hilton account has not been credited!?!?

No, I created a Club Carlson account and registered for the promo, and I still haven't received an email confirmation.

-WT
Old Oct 5, 2012, 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by WaterTree
Surprisingly, my Hilton account has not been credited!?!?

No, I created a Club Carlson account and registered for the promo, and I still haven't received an email confirmation.

-WT

Fwiw, I got an email confirmation after 3 days.
Old Oct 5, 2012, 10:06 pm

Why did they exclude bookings via a corporate booking tool?
Old Oct 6, 2012, 7:56 am

Is this good for senior rate? Also, I am not a senior but the person sharing my room is. Will I qualify?
Old Oct 6, 2012, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by xcalx
Yes and us in europe would like to participate in this promo
You would fly to the U.S. to stay one night and then fly back again to stay one more night for free????? (must be a European thing.)
Old Oct 6, 2012, 4:47 pm

Programs: National EE
Originally Posted by yesletsski
FAQ states,
Ineligible rates and exclusions include, employee rates, family and friend rates, airline crew rates, travel agent rates, hotel employee rates, room rates that are billed on a master bill, tour operator rates, wholesaler rates, or rates booked through online travel companies or other third parties in which you pay for that booking directly to such online travel company or third party.
Are corporate rates included in this promotion? When they refer to "employee rates" being excluded are they referring to Radisson or Carlson employee's?

Can anyone confirm that corporate rates earn points? If so this would suggest that they qualify.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 5:48 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Hertz 5 star, Priceline Hotel bidder. AA PLT, 1MM.
Registered my wife & I for the promo. Both of us got e-mail confirmations.

I booked Sunday 10/14 @Radisson Des Plains (by ORD) for the Chicago conference. The rate is high but I used the Cash & Points (5000 pts reduces the base rate by $58 ($67ai w/taxes) is well over 1 cent/point in value ^). I need to book that night so it works out for me.

Now to find a cheap Radisson night for my wife. We may try to use the 30pct off code for ONT Radisson since we drive out that direction and it is nice not have to drive back to our house. ONT Radisson can be inexpensive so we will see if that one works out for us.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 11:32 am

Just booked my parents at the Radisson Hotel Indianapolis Airport, BRG to $29.11 + tax! Called the hotel to make sure they can check-in on the reservation in my name... hopefully this will work for the free night certificate for me.

That's one of their stops on the way from NY to CA driving out to visit me.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 11:49 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Congratulations. That is phenomenal. Almost worth a couple of positioning flights. But can't find a base rate that computes to this, even Friday, Saturday after Thanksgiving, or right after Christmas.
Old Oct 8, 2012, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA,UA SLV, SPG GLD,Hyatt GP Plat.,National Exec., Hertz Platinum
I'm confused. People said that there needs to be award availability for the redemption of the free night but when I called in today, thy said as long as there is a "standard" room for sale, they can apply this 1 for 1 certificate. I called at least 3 times after to make sure and all of them said the same thing. Am I missing something?
Old Oct 8, 2012, 4:42 pm

I'm pretty sure if a room is available it can be used as a reward.... No blackouts
Old Oct 8, 2012, 11:29 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, Hyatt GP Diamond, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by turbov6
Are corporate rates included in this promotion? When they refer to "employee rates" being excluded are they referring to Radisson or Carlson employee's?

Can anyone confirm that corporate rates earn points? If so this would suggest that they qualify.
Corporate rates, state and federal government rates should earn points.
Employee rates are a totally different thing because they may be $29.99 to $49.99 and offered to Club Carlson employees only.

RM
Old Oct 9, 2012, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, AA Lifetime Platinum, Delta PM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
. Only good for US, CAN & CARB. I need the free nights for either Europe or Africa.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 8:33 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by NYC1K
. Only good for US, CAN & CARB. I need the free nights for either Europe or Africa.
The promo is still a good deal and with a bit of creativity could still be very rewarding for those kind of circumstances.

I am sure there are people who need a big-city/big-day stay in a somewhat expensive US/CAN/CARB property that may have some points to exchange for one of these certs.

My redemption plans usually more often involve non-US/CAN/CARB properties too and yet I like this promo a lot.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 3:03 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, Avis Select, MHC, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by GUWonder
The promo is still a good deal and with a bit of creativity could still be very rewarding for those kind of circumstances.

I am sure there are people who need a big-city/big-day stay in a somewhat expensive US/CAN/CARB property that may have some points to exchange for one of these certs.

My redemption plans usually more often involve non-US/CAN/CARB properties too and yet I like this promo a lot.
The qualifying stay has to be in the US, Canada or Carb, but the reward night can be used worldwide based on my reading.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.