Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

RADISSON® 1 FOR 1 Stay One Night, Get One Night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2012, 9:56 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, CO OnePass, UA
I can never find Award Availability at Radisson Martinique

Originally Posted by dsquared37
I found availability with no problems in my search criteria.

Received confirmations for me and +1 today.
I'm not sure how, I can never find award availability either.

How did you search and how much time in advance??
Old Oct 3, 2012, 10:25 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm00
And sorry I know this is Off-Topic but what kind of options do we have now in Manhattan, NYC, now with the Radisson on Lexington having left the Carlson family???

Thanks!
www.clubcarlson.com

Hope this helps!
Old Oct 3, 2012, 10:26 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold

I found availability for my dates on clubcarlson.com - granted, I don't need to be there until next August, but it works for me.
Old Oct 3, 2012, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by DCBob
Not correct. Last time I checked Canada and the Caribbean island nations are NOT part of the US, but they are included in the promo:

I standby what I said - everybody knew what I meant (and btw, Puerto Rico is considered Caribbean, but still part of the US). Furthermore, the US/Canada/Caribbean Radisson's are managed by the American division of Radisson and are all at the same sub-par quality that we've come to expect from Radissons and it hardly sweetens the deal to include them. What all of us would like here is to be able to use these in Europe, where they are managed by the far superior Carlson/Rezidor Euorpean division.
Old Oct 3, 2012, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by DCBob
Again, this is incorrect. I checked every day in the first week of January 2013 and free night awards (at 50K points) are available on all of them at the Radisson Martinique.
True - I've found that as well, but nothing through December, and I know that when I checked in June, I couldnt find anything out as far as December either....so its either Carlson forced the Martinque to change their award availability after the Lexington left, or this is just a small fluke of availability that will go away soon or has to be booked months and months in advanced, which wont help out the majority of people wanting to use these points.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 6:09 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond
I would disagree. The Radisson in St Martin is really good and I hear the one in Aruba too
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh20
I standby what I said - everybody knew what I meant (and btw, Puerto Rico is considered Caribbean, but still part of the US). Furthermore, the US/Canada/Caribbean Radisson's are managed by the American division of Radisson and are all at the same sub-par quality that we've come to expect from Radissons and it hardly sweetens the deal to include them. What all of us would like here is to be able to use these in Europe, where they are managed by the far superior Carlson/Rezidor Euorpean division.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 6:44 am

Programs: National EE, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond, AC 50K
Does anyone know what the booking terms are for using the free night? In other words can you book the free night and cancel or change it up to the day of arrival like cash and points or reward stay bookings? Or do you only get one chance to book it and lose if you need to change or cancel?

I tried searching for availability for the "0 Point rate option in the Gold Points" on a reservation to find the terms but it appears the haven't added this to the website yet.

Last edited by turbov6; Oct 4, 2012 at 6:53 am
Old Oct 4, 2012, 5:01 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Nevermind
Old Oct 4, 2012, 7:30 pm

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
I was just able to register!
Old Oct 4, 2012, 8:11 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, Hyatt GP Diamond, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by turbov6
Does anyone know what the booking terms are for using the free night? In other words can you book the free night and cancel or change it up to the day of arrival like cash and points or reward stay bookings? Or do you only get one chance to book it and lose if you need to change or cancel?
I would guess that the free nights can be cancelled or modified just like award nights. However, we shall wait and see until the "0" point award option shows up so that we can analyze what's under "rate details."

RM
Old Oct 5, 2012, 12:22 pm

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Originally Posted by FlyingHigh20
What all of us would like here is to be able to use these in Europe, where they are managed by the far superior Carlson/Rezidor Euorpean division.
Yes and us in europe would like to participate in this promo
Old Oct 5, 2012, 2:52 pm

I registered on the 1st. I created a new Club Carlson account and then registered that account for the promo. I have a printout of the confirmation, but I still haven't been sent an email confirmation.

-WT

Last edited by WaterTree; Oct 5, 2012 at 8:46 pm
Old Oct 5, 2012, 6:04 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by spankytoes
Incentives…or bribes?
Isn't every frequency program really just a bribe?
Old Oct 5, 2012, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by musikdude
Would a "Park Inn by Radisson" stay count??
I was wondering the same thing.

I am thinking the answer is probably "no" since Park Inns have had separate promotions previously.

Anyone have a definitive answer ?
Old Oct 5, 2012, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that

Mid spring wide open availability. Are there multiple ways to search?

Originally Posted by WaterTree
I registered on the 1st. I created a new Hilton account and then registered that account for the promo. I have a printout of the confirmation, but I still haven't been sent an email confirmation.

-WT
Hilton eh? Does that work for this promo also?

mine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.