Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Fall Promo 2012 (Stay More Nights, Earn More Points)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2012, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

Simply complete the registration form on this page and you’ll earn:

2,000 bonus points per night when you stay one to five nights
4,000 bonus points per night when you stay six to nine nights
6,000 bonus points per night when you stay 10 to 20 nights

https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/o...=oa.flytalk.cc
Old Oct 1, 2012, 12:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Parsing through the T&Cs I find this for rate eligibility:

...pay for a stay on a Gold Point eligible rate
This seems to include a C&P stay. However, without expressly stating it, I'd prefer to have confirmation on this.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 12:39 am

Programs: BA Bronze, HH Diamond, A-Club Plat, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador
Thanks OP.

Chris
Old Oct 1, 2012, 1:43 am

Programs: SK EB*G
A nice find!

Thanks OP.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 4:06 am

Programs: SK-EBD*G, AF Ivory, Hertz Pres Circle, SPG, Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
many thanks! much appreciated!
Old Oct 1, 2012, 4:18 am

A far cry from last falls 50,000 point promo!
Old Oct 1, 2012, 4:28 am

Programs: SAS EBG, IHG Spire Amb, CCG
True, but you can combine this with other promos and offers.

For me it's an easy 60 000 extra points for already planned stays.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 12:07 pm

Stay More Nights, Earn More Points

Just saw this on Facebook: https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/o...m.fb.cc.Q4Post

Start the New Year with free nights faster. Earn bonus Gold Points® for eligible nights at Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide now through the end of the year. Bonus points will be awarded for the total number of nights you stay between October 1 and December 31, 2012. The more nights you stay, the more points you’ll earn per night.

Simply complete the registration form on this page and you’ll earn:

2,000 bonus points per night when you stay one to five nights
4,000 bonus points per night when you stay six to nine nights
6,000 bonus points per night when you stay 10 to 20 nights
Your total award will be calculated and credited to your account early in January 2013 – helping you kick off the New Year in style.

Register today to take advantage of this rich offer exclusive to Club Carlson members.

Not a Club Carlson member? Join today for a faster way to a free night stay.

Terms and Conditions

You must be a Club CarlsonSM member to participate in the Stay More Nights, Earn More Points promotion (“Promotion”). To be eligible to earn bonus Gold Points (“Bonus Points”), members must register online for the Promotion, provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in, and pay for a stay on a Gold Point eligible rate at participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson℠, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotels worldwide for stays beginning on October 1, 2012, and completed by December 31, 2012. Members only need to register once before December 31, 2012. Members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 1 – 5 eligible nights; 4,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 6 – 9 eligible nights; and 6,000 Bonus Points per eligible night if they complete 10 – 20 eligible nights. Maximum award of 120,000 Bonus Points per member. Only one Club Carlson member account will be credited for each eligible night and only one room per member per night at participating hotels will be awarded the applicable Bonus Points. Bonus Points will be calculated and credited to the member’s account in January 2013 based on the total number of completed eligible nights.

The Promotion is subject to all Club Carlson terms and conditions. Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue Promotion without notice. Club Carlson is not responsible for any technical failures, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your registration for this Promotion. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
Looks like it can probably double dip with the http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/club-...one-night.html

If you're already got 5 nights booked, an additional night will get you 14,000 more bonus points. And if you've got 9, adding a 10th gets you 24,000 more.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 12:51 pm

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
i saw these promotion on de.webfail.at right now in this moment.
registration done !

good promo in my opinion - also because I have planed to do 7 more nights with carlson this year for reach concierge level
Old Oct 1, 2012, 5:48 pm

Programs: Switched from UA 1K to AA so I could earn EQD's on partners. Mid-tier on most major hotel programs.
I like this promo. I was probably going to stay another 5 nights or so, but now I will shoot for 10.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 10:40 pm

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
When comparing this to that 44K-50K bonus for one stay promo...this isnt that good...unless you already know you are going to be staying there.

If you stay 6 nights, if im understanding correctly, you will earn 24K pts so this plus your original cost pts earned means maybe 1 free night depending on where it is and the category.

Its seems equivalent to the Choice stay 2 nights get round up to 8,000 pts (up to 5,000 bonus pts which ever is higher)...so staying 6 times gets you 24,000 pts which means a free night in a decent location.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 12:52 am

Programs: BA Bronze, HH Diamond, A-Club Plat, Club Carlson Gold Elite, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador
Already posted - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/club-...mo-2012-a.html

Chris
Old Oct 2, 2012, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by dsquared37
Parsing through the T&Cs I find this for rate eligibility:

This seems to include a C&P stay. However, without expressly stating it, I'd prefer to have confirmation on this.
C&P rates have been eligible for Gold Points. Friends & Family rates have not.

Last edited by holtju2; Oct 2, 2012 at 2:01 am Reason: typo
Old Oct 2, 2012, 12:57 pm

Is a points + cash stay an eligible stay for this promotion?
Old Oct 2, 2012, 5:42 pm

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Pekka
Is a points + cash stay an eligible stay for this promotion?
Originally Posted by holtju2
C&P rates have been eligible for Gold Points. ….
Terms and Conditions

You must be a Club CarlsonSM member to participate in the Stay More Nights, Earn More Points promotion (“Promotion”). To be eligible to earn bonus Gold Points (“Bonus Points”), members must register online for the Promotion, provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in, and pay for a stay on a Gold Point eligible rate at participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson℠, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotels worldwide for stays beginning on October 1, 2012, and completed by December 31, 2012.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.