FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   Thumb through CC Look Book for 100 free points (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1377318-thumb-through-cc-look-book-100-free-points.html)

centrifuge41 Aug 14, 2012 7:02 pm

[DEAD] Thumb through CC Look Book for 100 free points

Edit: Promotion now over. 9/24/12 was the last day.

Club Carlson site has a link to their Global Giveaway: https://www.clubcarlsonglobalgiveaway.com/

Use your CC email to log in, thumb through the vacation book, and get 100 points, along with a sweepstake entry. Repeat tomorrow, and again each day, until 9/24!

Originally Posted by Club Carlson
View this week’s entire Vacation Look Book to earn one additional entry. A new Vacation Look Book will be unveiled each week of the sweepstakes.
Book an eligible stay (any stay eligible to earn Gold Points®) online at a Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group brand website and then complete that stay at any of our hotels worldwide by September 24th, 2012 to receive 10 entries for each night stayed.*

As an added bonus, you will receive 100 Gold Points each day you view the entire Vacation Look Book.

* Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 9/24/12. For information on alternate method of entry see Official Rules.

FindAWay Aug 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks OP!

Here are the Official Rules:

Official Rules

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: Club Carlson Global Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years old and a Club Carlson Member at the time of entry. Membership is free. Employees of Carlson Hotels, Inc., VML, Inc., ePrize, LLC, and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and franchisees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Sponsor: Carlson Hotels, Inc., 701 Carlson Parkway, Minnetonka, MN 55305, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 14, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 24, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes consists of six (6) weekly entry periods (each a "Weekly Entry Period") as set forth in the chart below:

Weekly Entry Period Start Date
(12:00 a.m. ET) End Date (11:59 p.m. ET)
Offline Entries Postmarked By Offline Entries Received By Approximate Draw Date
1 08/14/12 08/20/12 08/28/12 08/29/12
2 08/21/12 08/27/12 09/04/12 09/05/12
3 08/28/12 09/03/12 09/11/12 09/12/12
4 09/04/12 09/10/12 09/18/12 09/19/12
5 09/11/12 09/17/12 09/25/12 09/26/12
6 09/18/12 09/24/12 10/02/12 10/03/12
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.

Corridor! Aug 14, 2012 8:30 pm

What a great idea by Club Carlson. Make me look at awesome pictures of your resorts for 100 points a day. I now know there is a Radisson Blu in Fiji.

nacho Aug 15, 2012 2:22 am

Originally Posted by Corridor! (Post 19121712)
What a great idea by Club Carlson. Make me look at awesome pictures of your resorts for 100 points a day. I now know there is a Radisson Blu in Fiji.

It's a shame that it's only for US and Canada Resident only :(

larrythai Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

Carlson does it again!
Can't wait to see what their credit card deal will be like when it appears in a few months.
However, I don't know whether the 100 points will be for each day or each "eligible" day, in other words, each day when a new book is available. In the first case, it works out to 4,200 points if you do this every day. Even in the second case, however, 700 points and free sweepstakes entries are nothing to sneeze at.

Ubbe Aug 15, 2012 2:43 am

Just change your Club Carlson profile...

Kremmen Aug 15, 2012 2:52 am

Calling it a Global Giveaway and making it US and Canada only is just retarded.

Looks to me like their web site doesn't work anyhow. I can't get it to go to any other pages than the first one that comes up. It shows varying amounts of a diagnonal of the next page (very cute) and then just goes back to the first image (very stupid). This is on old versions of Firefox or Firefox 10.

nacho Aug 15, 2012 3:18 am

Originally Posted by Ubbe (Post 19122675)

Yeah what if you win? They would have to verify your address or send you something physical then you are SOL.

ttraveler Aug 15, 2012 4:46 am

Originally Posted by centrifuge41 (Post 19121294)
Club Carlson site has a link to their Global Giveaway: https://www.clubcarlsonglobalgiveaway.com/

Use your CC email to log in, thumb through the vacation book, and get 100 points, along with a sweepstake entry. Repeat tomorrow, and again each day, until 9/24!

Does anyone know when the 100 points post to your account? It didn't seem to post immediately (after it said I successfully looked at the vacation book). BTW - it wasn't very obvious to me that you had to pull the page to go to next page. Instructions are there but they disappeared so quickly I didn't get a chance to read them. Figured it out by accident.

CokeandTaco Aug 15, 2012 8:51 am

Originally Posted by larrythai (Post 19122669)
Carlson does it again!
Can't wait to see what their credit card deal will be like when it appears in a few months.
However, I don't know whether the 100 points will be for each day or each "eligible" day, in other words, each day when a new book is available. In the first case, it works out to 4,200 points if you do this every day. Even in the second case, however, 700 points and free sweepstakes entries are nothing to sneeze at.

IMO, after looking at the rules, it should be one entry and 100 goldpoints per day that you view the book.

From the official rules:
Additional Sweepstakes Entries and Bonus Club Carlson Gold Points®: During the Promotion Period you may receive additional Sweepstakes entries as detailed below. In some cases, you may also receive bonus Gold Points®. You may engage in one or all of the activities below per day by entering or returning to the Sweepstakes:
Viewing a Vacation Look Book: After you enter the Sweepstakes and when you return daily during the Promotion Period, you will have the opportunity to view a Vacation Look Book. After you view the Vacation Look Book in its entirety, you will be given one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes and 100 bonus Club Carlson Gold Points®. You will receive one (1) additional entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes and 100 bonus Club Carlson Gold Points® each day you view a Vacation Look Book in its entirety during the Promotion Period.

Originally Posted by ttraveler (Post 19125865)
Does anyone know when the 100 points post to your account? It didn't seem to post immediately (after it said I successfully looked at the vacation book). BTW - it wasn't very obvious to me that you had to pull the page to go to next page. Instructions are there but they disappeared so quickly I didn't get a chance to read them. Figured it out by accident.

From the official rules:
Allow 6-8 weeks for the bonus Gold Points to post to your account.

schauschun Aug 15, 2012 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Ubbe (Post 19122675)

Originally Posted by nacho (Post 19125671)
Yeah what if you win? They would have to verify your address or send you something physical then you are SOL.

create your own us-adress with: http://www.borderlinx.com/

nacho Aug 15, 2012 9:24 am

Originally Posted by schauschun (Post 19127069)
create your own us-adress with: http://www.borderlinx.com/

Thanks!

ttraveler Aug 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Thanks

Originally Posted by CokeandTaco (Post 19127010)
IMO, after looking at the rules, it should be one entry and 100 goldpoints per day that you view the book.

From the official rules:
Additional Sweepstakes Entries and Bonus Club Carlson Gold Points®: During the Promotion Period you may receive additional Sweepstakes entries as detailed below. In some cases, you may also receive bonus Gold Points®. You may engage in one or all of the activities below per day by entering or returning to the Sweepstakes:
Viewing a Vacation Look Book: After you enter the Sweepstakes and when you return daily during the Promotion Period, you will have the opportunity to view a Vacation Look Book. After you view the Vacation Look Book in its entirety, you will be given one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes and 100 bonus Club Carlson Gold Points®. You will receive one (1) additional entry into the applicable Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes and 100 bonus Club Carlson Gold Points® each day you view a Vacation Look Book in its entirety during the Promotion Period.

From the official rules:
Allow 6-8 weeks for the bonus Gold Points to post to your account.

Thanks. Missed it in official rules. Could be because for some reason I woke up at 2:00 am this morning, couldn't sleep so decided to get up. Anyway, thanks for info.

schauschun Aug 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Alternate Method of Entry: If you would like to receive additional Sweepstakes entries without booking a hotel stay, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Club Carlson Global Giveaway,” c/o ePrize, LLC, PO BOX 5046, Kalamazoo MI 49003-5046 ,U.S.A. You will receive ten (10) additional entries into the applicable Weekly Entry Period of the Sweepstakes per mail-in request. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked and received by the dates set forth in the chart in Section 3. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.

yOyOYoo Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

This is awesome, thank you for the heads up!

After the last Club Carlson promotion, we're loaded up with CC points.