Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Everything you wanted to know about CC: Status, Properties, Promos (READ ME FIRST)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Everything you wanted to know about CC: Status, Properties, Promos (READ ME FIRST)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2015, 3:50 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Currently they have 2k/night online reservations.
CC has been generous in spring and fall of past years.
So I am hoping that this fall they announce something good.
yep, but unfortunately I can't manage the reservation by myself (booked by third parties via CC website). I can only add my CC # at check in, so I'm looking for a "genuine" deal.
Old Sep 27, 2015, 10:01 am

Have 2 questions. First one is, free nights stay deal is totally over? I mean stay 2 nights and pay 1 or stay 4 nights and pay for 2 deal? Even for non CC visa members?

Assuming that deal is over, right now I am Gold Elite and will fall back to Red Elite on February 2016. Because of recent changes to CC program I am not planning to use it even for business trip stays.

Is there any other program that I can transfer and get matching level?
Old Oct 16, 2015, 9:35 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeHyatt 5+ Badge

From https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/o...580?stay2get1:

Book 2 nights in a Standard Room and enjoy a third night on us with our Stay 2 Get, 1 Free offer. Available when you check in on a Friday or Saturday (or Thursday or Friday for hotels in Middle East) at participating Quorvus Collection, Radisson BluŪ, Park PlazaŪ, Park InnŪ by Radisson hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Book your stay between September 15th, 2015 and November 15th 2015. Terms and conditions apply.

Make it a long break with a three-night weekend, just quote promotional code WBUY2F2 when booking your stay. Register now!

Terms and Conditions

This Stay 2 Get 1 Free ("Offer") is available to Club Carlson members at participating Quorvus Collection, Radisson Blu, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for booking and stays made between September 15th, 2015 and November 15th 2015.

You must book a minimum consecutive 3-night stay at the same hotel arriving on a Friday or Saturday (or Thursday or Friday for hotels in Middle East) to be eligible to receive the third night of your stay at no charge (city taxes may, however, apply for the third night). The Offer must be booked using your Club Carlson member number and promotional code WBUY2F2 at clubcarlson.com or the hotel brand website, or by phone with Member Services available at +44 207 949 0378. Only standard rooms (single or double occupancy) are eligible for the Offer and extra person charges may apply if exceeding double occupancy.

The Offer is subject to availability, does not include city taxes or incidentals, and rates for each night may vary. Gold Points will not be awarded for the third/free night. The Offer is not valid for existing reservations and may not be used in conjunction with any other package, promotion, group or convention rate, or any other discounted rate. Stays paid for using Points + Cash and other point redemption rates are not eligible for this Promotion. This Offer, and your membership in Club Carlson, is subject to all Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to add, modify, or discontinue this Offer before booking with or without notice. Offer is void where prohibited by law. By booking the Offer, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions and the Club Carlson Terms and Conditions.
Old Oct 17, 2015, 2:49 am

Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels in the UK:

Book with promo code AF5BK to get full English breakfast, priority early check in and late check out (subject to availability).
Old Oct 18, 2015, 9:49 am

50% off the second night at Radisson Blu hotels (for stays between Thursdays and Sundays until 1 November 2015) with promo code WE502N
Old Oct 19, 2015, 2:59 pm

Again, useless promo for business travelers. Seems they do this now promo after promo on purpose
Old Nov 2, 2015, 9:11 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
is the 2000 pts/booking via mobile app promo still available?
Old Nov 4, 2015, 1:06 pm

nobody knows? need to book asap.. :-S
Old Dec 9, 2015, 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
is the 2000 pts/booking via mobile app promo still available?
And only on paid stays?
Old Jan 6, 2016, 12:23 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
This comment is in regards to roll over nights. In 2015 I had a lot of stays during the double elite nights promo. (This was offered two times in 2015, each time for at least 60 days). Due to that I ended with more than 150 EQ Nights. (I had a lot of point stays too) 75 were rolled over to 2016, automatically re-qualifying me for Concierge.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 3:41 am

Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow:

10% off room rate and dining, plus (subject to availability) early check-in, room upgrade and late check-out for Gold, World, Platinum, World MasterCard Black Edition, World Elite and World Signia MasterCard cardholders. Offer valid until 31 Dec 2016. For details, see https://www.priceless.com/en-us/tour...w-2/offer.html

Radisson Royal Hotel, St Petersburg:

10% off room rate and 5% off dining at the Cannele bar and Barbazan restaurant, plus (subject to availability) early check-in, welcome gift and late check-out for Gold, World, Platinum, World MasterCard Black Edition, World Elite and World Signia MasterCard cardholders. Offer valid until 31 Dec 2016. For details, see https://www.priceless.com/en-us/tour...a-2/offer.html
Old Aug 23, 2016, 8:58 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Promo registration link?

Newbie here.

Looking to register for the "Earn DOUBLE Gold PointsŪ on weekday stays and TRIPLE on weekends." promo. After scanning through the online Promo section to no avail.

A link to registration will be appreciated. Thx.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by allset2travel
Newbie here.

Looking to register for the "Earn DOUBLE Gold PointsŪ on weekday stays and TRIPLE on weekends." promo. After scanning through the online Promo section to no avail.

A link to registration will be appreciated. Thx.
https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/offers/11751241
Old Aug 24, 2016, 1:54 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Thanks for the link ^

Last edited by allset2travel; Aug 24, 2016 at 1:54 pm Reason: sp
Old Oct 27, 2016, 11:55 pm

Programs: 9W, HH, Taj, Air India
The points purchase bonus at 75% runs till October 30, 2016. From the Club Carlson site-

For 7 Days Only, Buy Gold Points, Get 75% More!
Purchasing extra Gold Points is an easy way to increase your Club CarlsonSM account balance and get closer to an award night. And now, from October 24 through October 30, 2016, you will receive 75% more points when you purchase points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.