Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2012, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by milaohu
Warning:
Topcashback could NOT award multiple bookings for the same hotel made in a short time.
It would only award cashback for the first or the last booking.
The rest bookings will display as $0 cashback in cashback history.

This is true at least for country inn hotels and has been proven twice.

Of course, as a rule of thumb, we cleared the cache, and clicked through topcashback's link again for a new booking.

Other old cashback websites such as mr rebates or ebates do NOT have such problem.
Originally Posted by nacho
How short time do you mean? 1 day, 2 days?

They ought to give you the cash back and it really doesn't matter if it's 1 day or 1 minute in between.
I made two reservations within 10 minutes.
After contacting the customer service three times, finally I got most of the missing ones (except one) posted. Their customer services are fast and responsive. But their tracking/programing system need improvements.
Update 7/31/2012: Several days ago, the customer services made the cashback available.
Today the cashback disappeared again.
POOR topcashback support!

Last edited by milaohu; Jul 31, 2012 at 10:27 am Reason: Updated
Old Jul 25, 2012, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by milaohu
I made two reservations within 10 minutes.
After contacting the customer service three times, finally I got most of the missing ones (except one) posted. Their customer services are fast and responsive. But their tracking/programing system need improvements.
Yes TCB is very poor at tracking. None of mine were tracked, which is really hopeless.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 10:41 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Park Plaza has a 5% on TCB, has anyone had success booking through radisson for 10% on a Park Plaza stay.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 2:36 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Park Plaza has a 5% on TCB, has anyone had success booking through radisson for 10% on a Park Plaza stay.
I used Mr Rebates, which also has 5%, and it correctly tracked it after the stay. It has been in pending mode for almost a week.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 2:43 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by bender29
What's the current turnaround time on Support tickets getting resolved?
I filed a cashback claim on 06/22 for my missing Park Inn stay. The stay was completed on the 07/07. The claim status now says: "On Hold. We will automaticly submit this to the merchant after 02 Aug 12." It beats me why they have to wait that long to submit the claim after the stay.
Old Jul 29, 2012, 9:04 pm

TCB just removed a few of my referral cashback. Check yours.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 2:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond
i had 3 referral cashback, but it's gone now.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 7:07 am

Programs: UA Primier Gold, DL nada, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum
My referral was removed. Has anyone moved from pending towards payable? I had a stay June 18 that has been pending for a couple of weeks.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 10:52 am

this is all pretty ridiculous. about half of everything i try to buy through TCB results in issues, and i have to spend time submitting claims and following up. I think I am about done with these guys. Their rep was on here giving updates and just disappeared. thumbs down!

Last edited by aviator8; Jul 30, 2012 at 11:07 am
Old Jul 30, 2012, 11:01 am

My one and only referral disappeared as well. Topcashback is a disaster. 10% cashback should have set off warning bells but I was too greedy.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by aviator8
this is all pretty ridiculous. about half of everything i try to buy through TCB results in issues, and i have to spend time submitting claims and following up. I think I am about done with these guys. Their rep was on here giving updates and just disappeared. thumbs down!
I got a referral signed up, showed as signed up on TCB. AFAIK he bought USD1500 worth of Marriott GCs through my referral but nothing has shown yet.

My stays using TCB are still pending.
Old Jul 30, 2012, 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by nacho
I got a referral signed up, showed as signed up on TCB. AFAIK he bought USD1500 worth of Marriott GCs through my referral but nothing has shown yet.

My stays using TCB are still pending.
I did the referral conga line thing for both me and my wife, neither the conga showed that ours were used for signup but we never received any referral $$ maybe those signing up didn't make a purchase. Mot much I can do about that, but the fact that I have to jump through all these hoops, and constantly follow up on transactions just to get the money, or the purchase to track (not just Club Carlson) is such a hassle. I am just tired of it. other sites don't have these issues. They have a lower rate, but if I only get 50-80% of the promised money, then TCB is NOT the best deal.

I know that to some extent this is the nature of the game we play, but if the other click through sites can get it mostly right why can't TCB? It is too bad because they advertise good rates, and I was willing to move my business there but such is life.....
Old Jul 30, 2012, 3:44 pm

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Another issue

I actually had a couple of transactions go payable. I was waiting to make one large cash out but a few days ago I noticed a message showing up on the payable transactions that said the following:

Unfortunately the following transactions can’t be included in your payment as since it became ‘Payable’ there has been a reporting inconsistency for this transaction. Please can you check this later at which point we hope to have it resolved and included in your payout. If you don’t believe you still qualify for this transaction, please click the ‘Cancel Transaction’ button
Really not too impressed with this service so far. Oh - and I had two referrals disappear as well.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 1:04 am

Programs: MR, SPG, IHG, HH, CC, AA, UA, BA, DL
One of my referrals just disappeared as well.
I have tickets open for a number of ClubCarlson bookings which aren't being credited, even though TCB can see that the bookings were made since the confirmation #s are listed among my transactions!
Heaven knows when any of the money owed will actually become payable.
So far TCB has shown a lot of hype, but not much in the way of deliverables. Not really an incentive to keep using them.
Old Jul 31, 2012, 1:12 am

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Both my referrals disappeared too. One was in the payable section-that was for my husband's Radisson night. The other was for my Conga referral which was in the confirmed section. I was waiting for that one to move to payable then was planning to cash out and be done with it as this mob has just been too unreliable with the tech side of their program. I sent them a support ticket-actually opened up an old one from the first time my husband's referral disappeared. I got an auto-email with my referral link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.