Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redeem your points and EARN 9,000 points

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2012, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by ShrinkTheGlobe
Just checked my account and the 9k points just posted for all 4 of my reward stays. I've very impressed with how quick Club Carlson has been with the point posting for this promo as well as the 50k promo.
Wow, even though they said the points would be refunded in mid February I just got credited for my first two stays as well. Just in case anyone is tracking the sweeps, my third stay, Saturday 1/14/2012 has not gotten the refund yet.

I remain very pleased with Club Carlson. Almost as pleased as I am with AA, I hope Carlson isn't about to go bankrupt...
Old Jan 16, 2012, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by ShrinkTheGlobe
Just checked my account and the 9k points just posted for all 4 of my reward stays. I've very impressed with how quick Club Carlson has been with the point posting for this promo as well as the 50k promo.
Nice! What date(s) did you stay?
Old Jan 16, 2012, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by tsmith12
Nice! What date(s) did you stay?
OK, here are my data points: my stays were between 12/26 - 1/3.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 8:33 pm

Mine posted today, as well, for a New Year's Weekend stay...
Old Jan 17, 2012, 12:58 am

Originally Posted by Ambraciot
Wow, even though they said the points would be refunded in mid February I just got credited for my first two stays as well. Just in case anyone is tracking the sweeps, my third stay, Saturday 1/14/2012 has not gotten the refund yet.

I remain very pleased with Club Carlson. Almost as pleased as I am with AA, I hope Carlson isn't about to go bankrupt...
Mine 36k for 4 stays posted too!! Well done club carlson!
Old Jan 17, 2012, 7:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA,AA,AS,BA
Originally Posted by kanwkwal1
Mine 36k for 4 stays posted too!! Well done club carlson!
have NEVER seen so many people being happy with a rewards program and you can add me too.

Great room in South America. Stayed two nights but only deducted miles for 1 night and gave me double STAY bonus resulting in an almost free 2 day stay in ROYAL Suite.
All miles have posted quickly and correctly including the 50.000 points.When you cancel the miles are added back to your account immediately.
What a pleasure to deal with. and this from a grumpy old man who will criticize anything 5* to CC - so far. Well Done.
Old Jan 18, 2012, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by Ambraciot

Same here. My two stays (last week of December and first week of January) got the rebates posted. But my third one (which was only 3 or 4 days after my second one) didn't get the rebate yet.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 7:37 am

Programs: PC Platinum, Hyatt GP Diamond, Club Carlson Gold
My stays on Dec 31 and Jan 2 posted on Jan 16.
I am impressed with Club Carlson's efficiency.
Especially, Hyatt and IHG (Priority Club) have much to learn from Club Carlson.

Well done Club Carlson!

RM
Old Jan 25, 2012, 4:08 pm

Programs: AAEXP, BASlv, UAGold, Hyatt Diam, IHG Plt, SPG Plt, HH Diam, MR Plat, CC Gold, Nat ExecElite
Originally Posted by Rumeli
My stays on Dec 31 and Jan 2 posted on Jan 16.
I am impressed with Club Carlson's efficiency.
Especially, Hyatt and IHG (Priority Club) have much to learn from Club Carlson.

Well done Club Carlson!

RM
They're not always that efficient. Still waiting to get my 9,000 points back for an award stay at the Park Inn Houston TX from Dec 30-31. It shows up on my account as "Park Inn - Houston , TX US Ineligible Rate Marketing Code 0 points" Emailed Club Carlson, they emailed back to say that it could take 6-8 weeks after the stay for the bonus points to post.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 6:59 pm

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Yeah I am still waiting for the points all
the way from a Dec 13th stay ! So it is kinda odd
how some people it posts in less than a week and others
are still waiting? Pretty weird. I'm not like mad
about it, it did say 6-8 weeks but its just weird.

As long as they make good on it I'm happy.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 7:26 pm
Suspended

My experience with CC has always been that the points posted ahead of time. Not saying that they can't screw up in a while. I suggest to call rather than email, they will fix the problem.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by darkhunter
Yeah I am still waiting for the points all
the way from a Dec 13th stay ! So it is kinda odd
how some people it posts in less than a week and others
are still waiting? Pretty weird. I'm not like mad
about it, it did say 6-8 weeks but its just weird.

As long as they make good on it I'm happy.
Same here - no refund yet for a 12/29/11-1/1/12 award stay at Country Inn & Suites Mont-Tremblant. Fun stay though.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 9:13 pm

My wife and I just arrived for our third stay at the Radisson-International Drive in Orlando for this promotion. After this weekend, we will have stayed here a total of 8 nights -- 4 nights under each name, alternating days between our accounts -- and it will not have cost a cent or a point. This has been a very enjoyable promotion. Combine this one with the Pay for One Night, Get 50,000 Bonus Points promotion and it's been one heck of a winter! Before Thanksgiving, Carlson was not even on our radar. Now we've stayed a total of 10 nights at a couple of different properties, and after all our points are refunded, we will each have over 54,000 points! At a total cost of less than $150. Good on ya, Carlson!
Old Jan 27, 2012, 9:28 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by YourNameHere
After this weekend, we will have stayed here a total of 8 nights -- 4 nights under each name, alternating days between our accounts -- and it will not have cost a cent or a point.

[...]

Good on ya, Carlson!
1) aka "The Perpetual Motion Promotion!"

2) +1! ^
Old Jan 27, 2012, 9:33 pm

Would anyone care to provide thoughtful comments on whether a award stay booked with check-in on January 31 and check-out on February 1 / 12 will qualify for this promotion.

Make take on it would be NO, as the T and C's state "and COMPLETE an Elegible Award Stay between December 1, 2011 and January 31, 2012".

But I would appreciate a second opinion.

Thanks very much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.