Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Carlson launches Mar 31, 2011 - Replaces goldpoints plus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Carlson launches Mar 31, 2011 - Replaces goldpoints plus

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2011, 2:27 pm

I will have a night on the 31st of March, I guess I will earn points according to the new program or does the new program doesnt start until the 1st of April?

Second question, in the future I will have many stays with several rooms booked. I will of course only stay in one but earlier I have got points for all rooms, how many nights does this count as? Two rooms at Radisson for one night? One night as I guess or does it count as two nights?
Old Mar 14, 2011, 6:16 am

Programs: CC Concierge,HH Diamond, Melia: Platinum, Hyatt : Platinum, Hertz: Gold
I am close to 150 nights if I choose to go exclusive, will I get 2 cards ?
Old Mar 16, 2011, 9:26 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold
A suggestion for the new Club Carlson: Launch an Android app!
Old Mar 21, 2011, 11:42 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Silver, HON, EK Gold
Originally Posted by RDB68
+1
Old Mar 22, 2011, 4:16 am

Programs: FB Gold, M&M Senator, MR Gold, HH Gold
A Blackberry app would probably make more sense to start with. Business travellers represent an important share of the Radisson business.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 5:36 am

Haven't there been any further new regarding this new program? I got an email saying that tomorrow they will reveal some details about it..Received that last thursday..
Old Mar 22, 2011, 9:57 am

Programs: More shiny with hotels than airlines.
This (sorry, in French) article :

http://lejournaldespalaces.com/index...ctu_detail.php

states that the Android app will be launched together with the iPhone one on March 31st.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by pititom
This (sorry, in French) article :

http://lejournaldespalaces.com/index...ctu_detail.php

states that the Android app will be launched together with the iPhone one on March 31st.
Thanks for the info. I look forward to trying out their new app. ^
Old Mar 24, 2011, 11:11 am

Programs: CC Concierge,HH Diamond, Melia: Platinum, Hyatt : Platinum, Hertz: Gold
Thanks for the info. I look forward to trying out their new app. ^
I already use PageOnce for my Goldpoints (and other points) and works like a charm. Easier then having a seperate one for every chain
Old Mar 25, 2011, 7:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Life Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Silver, DL, IHG Plat, etc.
Originally Posted by barte
I already use PageOnce for my Goldpoints (and other points) and works like a charm. Easier then having a seperate one for every chain
I don't see that Radisson can be added to the PageOnce Iphone app tracker. Its really too bad - I really like the app for all my other travel info.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 1:07 am

Search on goldpoints. I have this currently working
Old Mar 30, 2011, 7:36 am

Tomorrow is the big day. Did anyone ever get one of those emails with details about the upcoming changes? I never got anything.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
Club Carlson launches tomorrow with announcement of new Stay twice and earn a free night promotion.

To support the launch of Club Carlson, Carlson is offering a “Stay Twice, Earn a Free Night” offer at any of its more than 1,000 branded hotels worldwide – including Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites by CarlsonSM, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotels. Existing and newly enrolled members who register and then stay twice at a Carlson property during the promotional period between April 15 and June 15 can earn a free night’s stay to use by December 31, 2011..

For more information about the new Club Carlson program or the Stay Twice, Earn a Free Night offer, visit www.clubcarlson.com, and its new social sites, clubcarlson/facebook and clubcarlson/twitter, beginning March 31, 2011. To qualify for the offer, members must register at www.clubcarlson.com/freenight and book qualifying stays between March 31 and June 15, 2011, for stays between April 15 and June 15, 2011.

http://www.carlson.com/news-and-media/news-releases.php?article=2043

I must say I am quite disappointed Carlson Hotels did not publish their hotel reward category assignment changes prior to the launch of Club Carlson.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 9:34 am

Programs: LH Miles & More
Tomorrow is the big day. Did anyone ever get one of those emails with details about the upcoming changes? I never got anything.
Yes, but you did not miss anything. There was nothing about content...
Old Mar 30, 2011, 5:38 pm

Programs: IC Spire Ambassador, A3*G, MSC Diamond
Thumbs up iPhone App available

The iPhone App is finally downloadable in the AppStore (and it looks really good)! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.