FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   Discover America® Daily Getaways: Radisson or Country Inns, 5/7/10, 10am!!! (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1081014-discover-america-daily-getaways-radisson-country-inns-5-7-10-10am.html)

Kohoutek May 3, 2010 9:59 am

Discover America® Daily Getaways: Radisson or Country Inns, 5/7/10, 10am!!!

https://dailygetaways.discoverameric...ault.aspx?ct=5

1 Free Night for $80 (estimated value of $120) at Radisson:
https://dailygetaways.discoverameric...4-879123fb75a8

What You Receive: 1 Free Night Certificate via U.S. mail
Dates of Travel: Anytime, excluding blackout dates
Max. Quantity per Purchase: 3
Radisson Hotels & Resorts® is one of the leading, full-service global hotel companies with over 420 locations in 73 countries. We are passionate about our Yes I Can! service philosophy, which empowers employees to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your stay.

By purchasing this offer, you will receive 1 Free Night Certificate at Radisson Hotels & Resorts in the United States. Subject to availability.

Properties are subject to change without notice. View a list of locations here.

This Free Night Certificate applies to standard room charges and does not include food and beverage, incidental charges, service charges, gratuities, or taxes.

For further details, please refer to the "How to Redeem" and "Offer Terms & Conditions" tabs.

1 Free Night for $50 (estimated value of $85) at Country Inns & Suites:
https://dailygetaways.discoverameric...7-b394b23d0d05

What You Receive: 1 Free Night Voucher via U.S. mail
Dates of Travel: Anytime, excluding blackout dates
Max. Quantity per Purchase: 7

Welcome to the Country, where we go over and above to have you saying, "I love this Country." Enjoy plenty of amenities, free high-speed internet, and free breakfast at over 400 locations across the U.S.
By purchasing this offer, you will receive 1 Free Night Voucher to be redeemed for a night's stay at any of over 400 hotels throughout the U.S. Subject to availability.

This Free Night Voucher is valid at all participating Country Inns & Suites By Carlson for a 1-night stay (double occupancy). View a list of locations here.

For further details, please refer to the "How to Redeem" and "Offer Terms & Conditions" tabs.

Kohoutek May 3, 2010 10:16 am

Offer T&Cs

$80 Radisson:

Offer is valid with advance reservations only.
A limited number of rooms are available with this offer. Blackout dates may apply. Limit one (1) room per voucher.
Must present certificate at time of check-in. This certificate is not replaceable and has no cash value.
Offer is valid at Radisson Hotels & Resorts® in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Participating Radisson hotels are subject to change without notice. Not valid at all-inclusive properties.
There is no expiration date for the certificate.Radisson Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to add, modify, or delete any of the rules or conditions with or without notice.
This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other package plan, special promotion, group or convention rate, or any other discounted rate.
Free room applies only to standard room charges (single or double occupancy), and does not include food, beverage, incidental charges, service charges, gratuities, or tax. Extra-person charges may apply.
In the event of loss or theft, certificate will not be replaced.
Gold Points® and Airline Mileage will not be awarded in conjunction with this offer.
Certificate is transferable.
Travel Consultant commissions will not be paid in conjunction with this stay.
Certificate may not be brokered, bartered, sold, or altered in any way. Such certificates will be voided, confiscated, and/or canceled
$50 Country Inns & Suites:

Offer is valid with advance reservations only.
Free Night Voucher applies to standard room charges and does not include food and beverage, incidental charges, service charges, gratuities, or taxes.
A limited number of rooms are available with this offer. Blackout dates may apply. Limit one (1) room per voucher.
Must present voucher at time of check-in. This voucher is not replaceable and has no cash value.
Offer is valid only in North America.
There is no expiration date with this voucher.
Country Inns & Suites By Carlson; reserves the right to add, modify, or delete any of the rules or conditions with or without notice.
This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other package plan, special promotion, group or convention rate, or any other discounted rate.
Valid for one (1) complimentary standard room (single or double occupancy), and does not include food, beverage, incidental charges, service charges, gratuities, or tax.
Voucher has no refundable cash value. In the event of loss or theft, voucher will not be replaced. Voucher is transferable.
Gold Points® and Airline Mileage will not be awarded in conjunction with this offer.Travel Consultant commissions will not be paid in conjunction with this stay.
Voucher may not be brokered, bartered, sold, or altered in any way. Such vouchers will be voided, confiscated, and/or canceled.

iwpingmu May 7, 2010 8:45 am

where are the good places (cost effective) to use those vouchers? both Radisson and Country Inns

Kohoutek May 7, 2010 9:04 am

Originally Posted by iwpingmu (Post 13916116)
where are the good places (cost effective) to use those vouchers? both Radisson and Country Inns

The Radisson offer sold out around 10:13 ET.

Here's a link to Country Inns: http://www.countryinns.com/destinations/

Country Inns deal is still available, with a max purchase of 7, at this moment in time.

sc flier May 7, 2010 4:35 pm

Country Inn & Suites offer is now sold out.

I posted about this in the Hotel Deals forum when I noticed that the Country Inns vouchers were not selling fast. I just came here to see if there is much discussion about the properties.

I bought 4 nights. Good deal for airport hotels, Savannah, Asheville, Atlanta Buckhead, and more. Tonight in CI&S's Savannah Historic District is $159. $50 should be a bargain during a popular weekend. I posted a link to the hotel directory in the Hotel Deals thread.

Zurich Flyer May 8, 2010 5:35 am

Remember: All the offers are only good if you have a US address @:-)

Kohoutek May 9, 2010 2:09 pm

Snagged:
Radisson: $80 x 1 :(

Got lucky with the Radisson (with only 50 available), although my preference was 2 nights (I quickly changed to 1 night in order to get something). After trying for several minutes, I went to the Country Inn & Suites offer, and easily picked up what I wanted. Then, I went back to the Radisson offer, and managed to get one night, within 2 minutes, which was about half-way through the offer time. I stuck with Radisson until the sunset, to no avail.

When the vouchers arrive, I plan to replace a couple of Country Inn reservations that I have with voucher reservations. I hope that works out.

silverfalls May 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Kohoutek (Post 13927088)
Snagged:
Radisson: $80 x 1 :(

Got lucky with the Radisson (with only 50 available), although my preference was 2 nights (I quickly changed to 1 night in order to get something). After trying for several minutes, I went to the Country Inn & Suites offer, and easily picked up what I wanted. Then, I went back to the Radisson offer, and managed to get one night, within 2 minutes, which was about half-way through the offer time. I stuck with Radisson until the sunset, to no avail.

When the vouchers arrive, I plan to replace a couple of Country Inn reservations that I have with voucher reservations. I hope that works out.

I am just wondering if anyone received their certificates/voucher's so far from country Inn as it's already been 7 business days.:confused:

jessej May 19, 2010 5:28 pm

ordered 4 country inn certs - none have arrived - yet

Kohoutek May 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by silverfalls (Post 13987068)
I am just wondering if anyone received their certificates/voucher's so far from country Inn as it's already been 7 business days.:confused:

Originally Posted by jessej (Post 13988405)
ordered 4 country inn certs - none have arrived - yet

Nothing for me yet. Hopefully, they'll arrive this week.

One could send an email to Discover America to inquire. I sent them an email regarding the Best Western problem (more of a heads up, as I suspected the problem was on BW's end), and I received an email back within a day (allow 2).

jessej May 21, 2010 5:07 am

mine arrived yesterday
will call today to see if they are usable in the northern jersey area

Kohoutek May 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Party On, Dudes/Dudettes!

Received love letters from Mini Soda today, enclosed with certificate or vouchers!

Excellent!

'cuse me for leaving early, but I have some booking to do!

jessej Jun 18, 2010 8:38 pm

cert usage

booked 2 nights , next weekend at the Country Inn near the Hampton Jazz Festival
best rate was $189 + tax
great savings

originally had the Candlewood suites - 6 miles away - on a point break reservation

YIGe Apr 5, 2011 10:56 am

Seems this promotion is live again this year. One quick question, does anyone know which properties are "participating" in this?

"By purchasing this offer, you will receive a 1 “Free Night Certificate” at any participating Radisson in the United States. Subject to availability. Properties are subject to change without notice."

Thanks in advance!

miklinga Apr 20, 2011 7:10 am

Certificates

Can you use more than one certificate per stay (eg more than one night).

Thanks