Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson Hotel Group | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discover America® Daily Getaways: Radisson or Country Inns, 5/7/10, 10am!!!

Discover America® Daily Getaways: Radisson or Country Inns, 5/7/10, 10am!!!

Old Apr 20, 11, 8:37 am

Programs: Hy Dia,Choice Dia,MR Plt,PCR Plt,HH Gd, SPG Gd,Carlson Sil, CO Plt, UA Prem Exec, DL FO, Hertz #1GD
Are points/stay credit earned with these?
Old Apr 20, 11, 8:53 am

Programs: UA Silver, HY Diamod, MR Gold, PCR Plat
Can this certificate be used in any available room? I want to book a 2Q-Suite. But I can only see guest room if I check by reward.

Originally Posted by YIGe View Post
Seems this promotion is live again this year. One quick question, does anyone know which properties are "participating" in this?

"By purchasing this offer, you will receive a 1 “Free Night Certificate” at any participating Radisson in the United States. Subject to availability. Properties are subject to change without notice."

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 20, 11, 7:17 pm

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UAPlat/Million Miler;Honnors Diamond,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by flyfire View Post
Can this certificate be used in any available room? I want to book a 2Q-Suite. But I can only see guest room if I check by reward.
When I called to book a free nite from an earlier promo, the agent said I could have the whirlpool suite if I wanted at a Country Inn.
Old Apr 21, 11, 12:43 am

For the Raddison/Country Inn promo coming tomorrow on the Discover America deals, can anyone tell me if the vouchers will be strictly limited to U.S. properties as listed on the T&C's?

I am assuming this year's vouchers will be the same as last years, so just trying to check and see if anyone can chime in that received one last year. Thanks.
Old Apr 21, 11, 11:10 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UAPlat/Million Miler;Honnors Diamond,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by vbkamb View Post
For the Raddison/Country Inn promo coming tomorrow on the Discover America deals, can anyone tell me if the vouchers will be strictly limited to U.S. properties as listed on the T&C's?

I am assuming this year's vouchers will be the same as last years, so just trying to check and see if anyone can chime in that received one last year. Thanks.
SOmone posted in the hotel deals forum that the Radisson vouchers only work in the US.
Old Apr 21, 11, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by stallion114 View Post
Are points/stay credit earned with these?
You won't accumulate pts. If you mean will the stays count towards elite status, that I can't answer.
Old Apr 21, 11, 3:41 pm

Programs: Starwood - Platinum, IHG - Platinum, Hyatt - Globalist, CC - Gold
Originally Posted by rustyr View Post
SOmone posted in the hotel deals forum that the Radisson vouchers only work in the US.
Yes its clearly mentioned in the terms and conditions

Country Inns & Suites Terms & Conditions

Offer is valid only in North America.

Radisson Terms & Conditions

Offer is valid at any participating Radisson® in the United States. Participating Radisson hotels are subject to change without notice. Not valid at all-inclusive properties.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: