anyone heard from LOT?

Old Jan 6, 03, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BMI GOLD BA silver
anyone heard from LOT?

I dutifully filled in the form to have my QF miles trsnsferred to M&M - but have heard absolutely nothing about how to access them or my membership of M&M etc etc.

has anyone else heard from LOT?
Old Jan 6, 03, 2:09 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by betty boop:
I dutifully filled in the form to have my QF miles trsnsferred to M&M - but have heard absolutely nothing about how to access them or my membership of M&M etc etc.

has anyone else heard from LOT?
</font>
I still do not have my miles transferred to M&M account, but I got 3000 migration miles. Today I got a letter with new FTL card and baggage tags and brochure. We have still wait for transfer of miles. I am not delighted that still there is no information about Pekao Visa credit card and partners like Orbis Hotels and Shell.
Old Jan 7, 03, 7:51 am

Location: AA-Plat 7 Mil, UA-Plat 2 Mil, BA - Silv., KLM/AF- Plat, Bonvoy-Plat.
I've called LOT Freq. Flyer Program in Warsaw for the last two days and was told the system is down. The agent told me their goal was to have all the miles transferred to LH Miles & More by the 10th of January. Although it sounds encouraging, I'm not holding my breath. One agent at LH M&M told me it should be sometime in April. So my bet is for late February.

Search this Thread