Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Qualiflyer
Reload this Page >

Swiss TravelClub website is on........

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2003, 10:17 am
Original Poster

The website is almost working know.

Check the link: http://swiss.com/travelclub or http://travelclub.swiss.com/FFP/CDA/...1_0_1_,00.html

Still not possible to check accounts online.

The Webssite is nice too.

kooks.
Old Jan 2, 2003, 10:44 am

...but you need a lot of patience to access any information; I'm not impressed http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frown.gif
Old Jan 2, 2003, 10:58 am

the same for privilege, takes like forever to load,

does anybody know if it is possible to spend miles on BA upgrades with SNBA ?
And...how much would it be ?

I mainly travel between US and Brussel/Amsterdam (until now excl. with Swiss or AA for US dom.)Using BA for my excess miles for Upgrades would be THE solution for the future esp when also earning club miles.

It's just waiting for the moment that SBNA starts flying to the US again. The fact that VGAIR encountered too much bureacratic resistence in operating flights between Belgium and the US must have been (I guess) because some people way up favour SNBA on those routes.

However, when I asked them a few weeks ago (service desk at BRU) they said that due to budget reasons it will not happen this year.

Old Jan 2, 2003, 11:01 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
I was now able to log in and check my account. The status update has not been made yet.

------------------
airOli, the Swiss Air Line.
Old Jan 2, 2003, 11:33 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Oh well ...

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, xxxxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Ben-SSL/1.48. Compiled for EDS by xxxxxx Server at travelclub.swiss.com Port 80"

[This message has been edited by JOUY31 (edited 01-02-2003).]
Old Jan 2, 2003, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Internal Server Error...

Same for me..

Interresting is that the WebAdmin is a Swiss guy: Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] , his website is www.hoes.li and he works for a SwissIT www.eds.ch

kooks.
Old Jan 2, 2003, 11:47 am

Programs: QR platinum
Required miles for C -class award: 25.000 ( so no change here) & 20.000 miles in Y-Class

No upgrades on BA for the moment , only free tickets in Y & C classes, no redemption on Concorde & First Class

Privelege BA promotion:
Fly British Airways and earn up to 5 000 Bonus Miles on longhaul flights

Bonus Travel period Class

World Traveller class* 2 500 Bonus Miles 15.01.–30.04.03 Y

World Traveller Plus class* 2 500 Bonus Miles 15.01.–30.04.03 Y

Club World (the world’s first truly flat bed)* 5 000 Bonus Miles 15.01.–30.04.03 C/F

[This message has been edited by beepee (edited 01-02-2003).]
Old Jan 2, 2003, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by beepee:
Required miles for C -class award: 25.000 ( so no change here) & 20.000 miles in Y-Class
[This message has been edited by beepee (edited 01-02-2003).]
</font>
Sorry beepee,

But for a C-class tket award in Europe/North Africa up to 8 segments you need from Jan 1st 2003 30'000 miles and not 25'000 miles anymore. That is according to the new Guide.

kooks.
Old Jan 2, 2003, 12:24 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kooks:
But for a C-class tket award in Europe/North Africa up to 8 segments you need from Jan 1st 2003 30'000 miles and not 25'000 miles anymore. That is according to the new Guide.</font>
Could it be that beepee is refering to SN Privilege and kooks to LX TravelClub?

On a side note, EDS is the company that bought the IT branch of former Swissair Group, Atraxis.

------------------
airOli, the Swiss Air Line. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wink.gif

[This message has been edited by airoli (edited 01-02-2003).]
Old Jan 2, 2003, 12:30 pm

Programs: QR platinum
i am indeed referring to privelege, Y Class Europe to Africa: 60.000 miles ( used to be 90.000) and C-Class 90.000 miles

Could check my account, still missing a lot of miles..
Old Jan 2, 2003, 12:31 pm

they are still working on it I guess:

I got this on the SNBA site. The priority for which the system was build shows a little: '...AIRLINE = 3...')

Would 'CI_STATUS &gt;= 40' mean: gold and above ?

SELECT C.CI_ID, C.CI_CURL_ID, C.CI_LOGIN, C.CI_AUTHOR, C.AIRLINE, C.CI_TYPE_ID, C.BORDER, C.DISPLAY_TEMPLATE, C.SMALL_PIC, C.HORIZONTAL_LINE, C.FULL_WIDTH, C.LARGE_PIC, C.THUMBNAIL_PIC, C.CI_NAV_LINK_INTERNAL, C.CI_NAV_LINK_EXTERNAL, C.CI_NAV_LINK_EXTERNAL_TARGET, C.DYNAMIC_DISPLAY_TEMPLATE, L.LANG_ID, L.CI_TITLE, L.CI_BODY, L.CI_LEAD, L.CI_INDEX_TITLE, L.CI_BROWSER_TITLE FROM FF_CI C, FF_CI_LANG_DATA L WHERE C.CI_CURL_ID = 262 AND C.AIRLINE = 3 AND C.CI_STATUS &gt;= 40 AND C.CI_TL1 = 1 AND L.CI_ID = C.CI_ID AND L.LANG_ID = 1
Old Jan 2, 2003, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Thanks Airoli for your comment.

I was indeed refering to LX.

Thanks also for the side note.

kooks.
Old Jan 3, 2003, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routières, PCR
Using kooks's link, I could finally check my account - but not from the STC link from swiss.com.

I tried to check my bookings from the link on swiss.com. It won't recognise my number and/or PIN, so I can't.

Quaintly, the swiss.com shows QG as the prefix for the STC number. Shouldn't somebody tell them that there has been a change? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wink.gif

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.