Club miles on-line status

Old Nov 13, 02, 6:33 am
Original Poster

Club miles on-line status

I no longer see the amount of accumulated year to date club miles on the "for-your-eyes-only" page ? does anyone know what happened to that feature?

PA
Old Nov 13, 02, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Just to clarify, I mean the Miles needed for TravelClub (Gold) (re) qualification.. this is no longer shown at the website once one logs in..
Old Nov 13, 02, 9:23 am

It seems as if this feature really disappeared when they announced (or just before) the new FF programs.
They used to change this feature quite often, and it was never really accurate. My guess is that they will wait until the new programs are in place as everybody will keep their status until at least 2004...

[This message has been edited by atlantic (edited 11-13-2002).]
Old Nov 14, 02, 1:37 am

It is not online anymore. Might be back I hope.

You can still ask for the total by calling QG centers.

My advice is to sum up the club miles online from the different statements.

kooks.
Old Nov 14, 02, 5:30 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kooks:

My advice is to sum up the club miles online from the different statements.

kooks.
</font>
That would be easier if not they had switched to a bi-monthly display of activities from the old year-to-date option ... I guess calling IS the best way.

PA

Old Nov 19, 02, 4:20 am

On my mileage account too, it used to tell me how much more miles left to get to TC, but not anymore.
I will make the 40k to TC silver in March. Then I know I have to fly again 40k in a year calender to stay a TC silv. Does it mean that between March and December I will have to fly 40k club miles ? I imagine my March run (GVA-Johanesburg) can't count twice ?
Thanks for any info!
Old Nov 19, 02, 4:41 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by swiss traveler:
On my mileage account too, it used to tell me how much more miles left to get to TC, but not anymore.
I will make the 40k to TC silver in March. Then I know I have to fly again 40k in a year calender to stay a TC silv. Does it mean that between March and December I will have to fly 40k club miles ? I imagine my March run (GVA-Johanesburg) can't count twice ?
Thanks for any info!
</font>
Yes and no!.

First if you reach 40k you get to TC Silver, that is in March. Then your TC is valid until Apr 2004.

You have to have 40k per year from Jan to Dec to keep your TC. So the club miles you get in Jan or March "counts twice" if you want.

If you reach 80k during the same year you get to TC Gold.

With your trip to Jobu you will get 1x club miles if you travel in Y-class.
But you will get club miles faster if you travel C (1.5x time) or better in F-class(2x the normal club miles).

kooks.
Old Nov 19, 02, 6:02 am

Programs: QR platinum
kooks , i guess if padams qualifies for TC silver in march 2003, he will get TCsilver membership until end march 2005, and will have to earn 40.000 clubmiles during 2004.

i guess under the new schemes the same rules apply as before

[This message has been edited by beepee (edited 11-19-2002).]
Old Nov 19, 02, 6:35 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by beepee:
kooks , i guess if padams qualiflies for TC silver in march 2003, he will get TCsilver membership until end march 2005, and will have to earn 40.000 clubmiles during 2004.

i guess under the new schemes the same rules apply as before
</font>
Yes I agree with you, qualiflies Mar 2003, TC Silver until Mar 2005 and 40k clubmiles during 2004. But again reach 70k or 80k (Switzerland) and get to TC Gold.
The rules should be the same as now.

kooks.
Old Nov 19, 02, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Well, It is Swiss Traveler who is asking about TC Silver , I should have the gold card coming by mail soon, just need to see if there are miles missing.

PA

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kooks:
Yes I agree with you, qualiflies Mar 2003, TC Silver until Mar 2005 and 40k clubmiles during 2004. But again reach 70k or 80k (Switzerland) and get to TC Gold.
The rules should be the same as now.

kooks.
</font>

Search this Thread