FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Qualiflyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qualiflyer-406/)
-   -   partners FFP SNBA clubmiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qualiflyer/82271-partners-ffp-snba-clubmiles.html)

beepee Oct 15, 2002 8:26 am

partners FFP SNBA clubmiles

Partners in the new FFP of SNBA : AA - TAP -Finnair and also Iberia and British Airways

The miles earned on BA and Iberia are clubmiles and count towards Privelegde Gold status

copy mailing:

Welcome to British Airways and Iberia

As you know, starting 1 January 2003, Privilege becomes your new frequent flyer programme from SN Brussels Airlines. Privilege has been designed to improve upon your existing Qualiflyer membership.

Today, we are proud to announce two new additions to our partner network : British Airways and Iberia. From 1 January 2003, you can earn and spend Privilege miles on all
British Airways* and Iberia** flights. The miles will be credited to you as Club Miles and will count towards Privilege Gold status.

The world's most international airline makes 216 destinations in 92 countries available to you.
The unrivalled leader on routes connecting Europe with Latin America, flying to 95 destinations in 39 countries worldwide.

Privilege ... explore a world full of miles

Privilege miles earning opportunities already include all SN Brussels Airlines flights and those of our existing partners : American Airlines, TAP Air Portugal and Finnair. In addition, you can also earn miles with our extensive partner network including credit card, car rental, hotel, duty-free shopping and mobile phone companies. With Privilege, we open the world to you.
From Qualiflyer to Privilege

You can be assured that all miles in your Qualiflyer account on 31 December 2002 will automatically be transferred to your new Privilege account. During January, you'll receive a Privilege membership card to replace your existing Qualiflyer one. And be assured that until you receive your new Privilege card, you may continue to use your Qualiflyer card. New miles will be credited to your Privilege account from 1 January 2003.

For further information on the Privilege programme, please visit our website or call our Customer Service team.

Yours sincerely,

Peter Hale
Marketing Director
SN Brussels Airlines

Over 200 punctual flights per day to 49 European and African destinations

* For British Airways operated flights where we do not operate a code share, mileage accrual is only possible on full fare Economy tickets (Y Class), Business Class, First Class and Concorde services. No miles will be awarded for travel in discounted Economy Classes.

** For tickets not carrying an SN flight code, mileage accrual is in accordance with Iberia's Frequent Flyer Programme policies; discounted economy tickets may attract reduced miles awards.

E-mail subscription
If you want to modify your e-mail address or enrol one or more of your friends on our e-mail list, click here.

More info
Visit our site www.brussels-airlines.com for any further information concerning our flights, services and news of our activities.

[This message has been edited by beepee (edited 10-16-2002).]

sjharte Oct 15, 2002 8:58 am

Does this mean that you earning/redeeming on LX?

Do we have any news on what the award levels will be? Might be worth me joining SN rather than LX if I can use my miles on BA from EDI.

Stephen

beepee Oct 15, 2002 9:58 am

it seems that LX will not be a partner in the SNBA FFP, so if you chose SNBA FFP, no earning or spending miles on LX in the privelege program.

No info in the email about award levels in spending miles on BA, but was told when i called that award levels would be the same as under the qualiflyer program

mailing list SNBA: http://web2.brussels-airlines.com/ma.../subscribe.php

sjharte Oct 15, 2002 10:24 am

So that means for 150K I can do UK-USA first class on BA?

Stephen

huegli Oct 15, 2002 11:16 am

I guess y'all need to hurry if you consider moving to SNBA. Wasn´t the deadline something like Oct. 15, which is TODAY ???

beepee Oct 15, 2002 11:31 am

indeed today was the deadline, infact today i received the first Privelege newsletter by mail

sjharte Oct 15, 2002 12:29 pm

I have heard nothing about going to any of the new programmes. I suppose that means I get LX by default?

Stephen

MileTex Oct 15, 2002 12:59 pm

I would check with them first to see who you've beeen defaulted to. Most of my miles had been redeemed on LX tickets and I had only a couple of LO flights. I was transferred to LH/LO Miles & More which actually turns out to be better for me. Only 100,000 miles for a rt. in F from the USA to Europe.