Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Qualiflyer
Reload this Page >

Best seats for Sabena's AvroRJ100 in economy

Old Aug 8, 00, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Never flew these planes, going BRU-GLA, and I was wondering which are the places people who flew in those recommend. Thanks. Pedro
Old Aug 8, 00, 5:02 pm

I don't think there is a best seat on these aircraft! Personally I normally ask for row C, as at least I can spill my right-arm into the aisle.

On the other hand there is a little space next to row A due to the shape of the aircraft.

There is no exit row to go for I'm affraid.

Nick
Old Aug 17, 00, 7:17 am

A seat that you cannot pre-reserve but can ask for at check-in is the A or C seat in the first row of the economy cabin. Since they change the configuration on very short notice, the row number is never the same. However, the A and C-seats in the first economy row always have a reduced B-seat (like in business class) in between, which means extended space for you because noone's sitting in the middle.
Old Aug 19, 00, 2:44 am

Qualiflyer: I am not sure I understand your post, the configuration on a SN Avro RJ100 is 2-3 in both classes. There is never a B seat.

Nick
Old Sep 5, 00, 3:02 am

Sorry - got that mixed up with another plane. But to tell you about the really best seat I had on an RJ 100:

I had a seat in first row of economy class (that was on Crossair Milan - Zurich) and somehow the bookings must have changed last minute so they had to change the curtain. It was in front of me when I boarded tha plane and after I sat down, they put it two rows behing me. I never asked or complained and enjoyed my business class meal and treatment (it's a short flight, but anyway...) :-)

Search this Thread