Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Qualiflyer
Reload this Page >

TCQM members given Senator Cards...but

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2000, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP

I received in the mail a month ago, from the Austrian Group , my new M&M card. When I opened it, Ijumped for joy seeing that it is a Star-Gold SENATOR card. I thought great.

But my joy was short lived however, when I realised that it was a totally new number but somehow M&M had tracked me down and simply given me a new card with my original SENATOR member. Now it should be interesting in the membership department. Because my LH M&M SENATOR card's address is listed as being in Sydney Australia. But my new "Austrain Airlines Group" SENATOR card has a London, UK address.

Anyway, I received another letter a few weeks ago from Qualiflyer, urging me to return the new M&M card from the Austrian Group and they will give me 5,000 points, plus if I fly any sector with the Qualflyer partners between now and July 31st, I stand to earn 20,000 points.

They didn't mention if I get to keep my account - I could do, after all, I have two cards now with the same number( SENATOR, that is) - and what if I don't, would they give me Circle Club membership for next year?
Old May 21, 2000, 10:53 am

Realistically, no chance for Circle I am affraid - that would actually cost them something!

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.