Can't login to Privilege Club anymore?

Old Jan 24, 2024, 10:21 am

I'm facing similar problems. I just tried to login to the web site and was told to reset my password. I did it, and received a reset password OTP. on SMS (and mail, but that arrived after a few minutes) and set the new password. So far so good.

It then asked me if I wanted to go to the dashboard. I clicked yes, and was again asked to fill in an OTP. I received an OTP (only on email this time) and tried it. It said invalid OTP. I asked for a resend, tried new OTP. That failed too. I tried to login again with the new password, got to the OTP screen again, tried the email OTP, but it said invalid OTP again. I tried several times.

Then I went to the android app, logged in via fingerprint. The app again asked me for OTP, and I tried the email OTP. It failed. I retried with resend several times. All failed. The OTP verification for login just doesn't seem to be working for me (but it did work for reset password)

What should I do at this point? From previous discussion on this thread, it doesn't seem like calling customer service helps much. Should I try again in a few hours in case it's a glitch?

Thanks
Old Jan 24, 2024, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by Prancer
I'm facing similar problems. I just tried to login to the web site and was told to reset my password. I did it, and received a reset password OTP. on SMS (and mail, but that arrived after a few minutes) and set the new password. So far so good.

It then asked me if I wanted to go to the dashboard. I clicked yes, and was again asked to fill in an OTP. I received an OTP (only on email this time) and tried it. It said invalid OTP. I asked for a resend, tried new OTP. That failed too. I tried to login again with the new password, got to the OTP screen again, tried the email OTP, but it said invalid OTP again. I tried several times.

Then I went to the android app, logged in via fingerprint. The app again asked me for OTP, and I tried the email OTP. It failed. I retried with resend several times. All failed. The OTP verification for login just doesn't seem to be working for me (but it did work for reset password)

What should I do at this point? From previous discussion on this thread, it doesn't seem like calling customer service helps much. Should I try again in a few hours in case it's a glitch?

Thanks
I got caught in a similar never-ending loop earlier this week. It was driving me absolutely batty.

Not sure if this will solve your issue, but it did mine: Instead of clicking yes to the Dashboard prompt, I just started a new browser session at qatarairways.com and logged in the normal way. Has worked just fine since then.

Good luck.
Prancer likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 6:50 am

To follow up, I tried logging in after a few hours, with no other changes. This time, the OTP worked.

I've no idea why the OTP wasn't working for a while, or why some OTPs were sent to email and some to phone, but I agree with the general sentiment that the new website is buggy!
Old Jan 27, 2024, 8:43 am

Programs: QRPC Platinum, KFEG
Facing the same issue again now after it worked previously. No error message at all but won't login (website).
Old Feb 14, 2024, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Same problem again, cannot login.
Each time I need to reset password, then OTP, then again OTP when I access PC.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 6:03 am
Formerly richh1833

Programs: QF P1, BA GGL, AS GMVP
Is this still an ongoing issue? I've tried accessing it for the past 2 hours and still nothing. OTP seems to have the correct phone number but I don't receive a text (perhaps no country code?).

I've reset my password a few times and get the OTP via email but still no luck. I've now been locked out of my account for 24 hours. Any ideas what I should do next or does it just sporadically work?
aphro likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 10:49 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
I don't always get the OTP by text but I do always get it via email
Old Apr 2, 2024, 11:40 pm

Usually I find the SMS and email arrive within seconds of each other. The SMS didn't arrive yesterday for me but was fine again this morning. There can be occasional delays with any email or SMS coming through, particularly if you are roaming, that may be nothing to do with QR.

Once you get back into your account, be sure that your settings include sending the OTP to both. Belt and braces, you only need one.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 3:44 am
JKG

Programs: Privilege Club, Miles&Bonus
Originally Posted by KingCanute
Usually I find the SMS and email arrive within seconds of each other. The SMS didn't arrive yesterday for me but was fine again this morning. There can be occasional delays with any email or SMS coming through, particularly if you are roaming, that may be nothing to do with QR.

Once you get back into your account, be sure that your settings include sending the OTP to both. Belt and braces, you only need one.
Same here, both arrive within 2-3 seconds.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 3:05 am

Having same issue, account got locked 24, because my internet glitched and had 3 login windows open. Am receiving OTP just fine but now unable to login for next 24 hours. I have reset password 2-3 times successfully but still get the 24 hour block message after OTP.
Called in to see if they can override it, was informed there is nothing they can do about it. I just have to wait 24 hours. Pretty sure will be losing the award seats in the next 24 hours.
Old Apr 11, 2024, 2:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
I'm having a similar issue, but mine is that I never get the OTP. To get Help through Chat...you need to log in. I can't log in without the OTP...

The help phone line is useless. They have a checklist. #1 Trying logging in using your member # instead of your email. Nope. #2 Use only Chrome, clear your History and Cache. Nope. #3 Wait 24 hours because 3 failures locks your account.

That was it - basically, acknowledged that I won't be able to log in and there's not much they can do.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.