Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Go show experience

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2022, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

Go show experience

Would like to see if anyone knows the handling for go show passengers at airport for QR?

If seat on earlier flight is available, would they transfer you to earlier flight for free? Or would depends on the fare class to pay a change fee, or need to pay the fare difference.

TIA.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 3:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Chan Long Tin
Would like to see if anyone knows the handling for go show passengers at airport for QR?

If seat on earlier flight is available, would they transfer you to earlier flight for free? Or would depends on the fare class to pay a change fee, or need to pay the fare difference.

TIA.

I'm sure some ticket types permit such a move. For me it didn't work - but the agent made a call to ask if he could change my flight - which suggests that if the shift suits QR, they'll put you on an earlier one. So it's worth trying: just don't bank on it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.