Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does EDI Ever Get The A359 QSuites?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2022, 2:26 am
Moderator, Emirates
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Does EDI Ever Get The A359 QSuites?

Have just booked flights from NBO to EDI via DOH for a quick break home in a couple of weeks time. Prices were much more expensive than previous bookings but at least the routing allows me to miss LHR which I had found previously to be a bit more lighter on the wallet (although not this time).

Fully booked in the knowledge that no QSuites were planned to be operated. NBO-DOH is on an A332 and looking at some reviews online, the seats don’t seem to be too bad. Very similar to those used on ET which I have found very comfortable in the main when flown on them. DOH-EDI seems to have changed operating aircraft later this month to an A359 which I’m really looking forward to. Love these aircraft due to space and quietness and have always felt less jet-lagged on arrival. The current seat layout is the Super Diamond seats, which I’m looking forward to trying out but is there a chance a QSuites aircraft could be substituted for this route or more likely revert back to a B788? Originally booked my seat in the rear cabin (7A) but changed that just in case it reverts back to a B788. I like my window seat and wanted to minimise getting a centre aisle seat if the aircraft changes.

Fully aware of QR musical airplanes and am actually looking forward to not get my knickers in a twist knowing full well that no QSuites have been booked. Would be an added bonus if they were used on the EDI route from time to time 😬
Old Jul 3, 2022, 2:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
You've answered your own question! Anything is possible.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 2:53 am
Moderator, Emirates
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Originally Posted by Schwann
You've answered your own question! Anything is possible.
Ha ha 😄. Too true!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.