Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QSuite Future Availability MAN and HKG

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 6:41 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
QSuites are better than not, we all agree on that, but the hard product on non-QSuite QR aircraft is still a good one. I think a lot of it has to do with mindset, and if you can find a positive approach to it then you are likely to enjoy the experience more.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 5:35 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Originally Posted by florin
QSuites are better than not, we all agree on that, but the hard product on non-QSuite QR aircraft is still a good one. I think a lot of it has to do with mindset, and if you can find a positive approach to it then you are likely to enjoy the experience more.
I don't disagree, but it is a fairly substantial shift to go from "you have a private suite" to "everyone has aisle access" like the A350s/788s, with a good seat, to a "step over your neighbour" approach on the old 777s!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.