Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Website Issues - Can't see my retrieved booking

Old Apr 3, 2022, 12:16 am
Original Poster

Since past two days I have been trying to retrieve my existing booking and whenever I do that using Manage booking or from My trips section of the website, I see a loading icon forever. Behind that I could see my booking reference number and flight details which can't be acccessed because of this never ending loading icon. Has anyone faced this issue? Their website is already very slow in loading for the past many months,

It's impossible if I have to make any seat changes or do other things. The only option I'm left with is to call them and wait 30-40 minutes before someone even picks up my call.

Steps I've tried:

Tried all browsers : Safari, Firefox, Chrome, MS Edge. Cleared history as well.

Last edited by Jack_Tauson_Sr; Apr 3, 2022 at 12:22 am
Old Apr 3, 2022, 12:36 am

This happens to me also. I then search for "Qatar manage booking", which takes me to the page below, and that works for me.

https://booking.qatarairways.com/nsp...rievePnr.xhtml
Old Apr 3, 2022, 12:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SeeBuyFly
This happens to me also. I then search for "Qatar manage booking", which takes me to the page below, and that works for me.

https://booking.qatarairways.com/nsp...rievePnr.xhtml

Thanks but that URL seems to me showing similar symptoms. Page is still loading forever.

Being a software developer, I can see their website has some issues from the Chrom Developer tools:

Old Apr 3, 2022, 1:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Have you tried loading the booking using other airlines MMB?

For example Finnair?
Old Apr 3, 2022, 4:13 am

Originally Posted by Jack_Tauson_Sr
Thanks but that URL seems to me showing similar symptoms. Page is still loading forever.

Being a software developer, I can see their website has some issues from the Chrom Developer tools:

try using your phone, if that works its likely something in your chrome setup?
Old Apr 3, 2022, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stephenjc
Have you tried loading the booking using other airlines MMB?

For example Finnair?
What does this means? Sorry I didn't understand whad do you mean by "other airlines MMB"?
Old Apr 3, 2022, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by babyg_wc
try using your phone, if that works its likely something in your chrome setup?
Yeah, the phone seems to be working fine.

It's not just Chrome but all browsers behaving like that. I tried Firefox, MS Edge, and Safari as well.
Old Apr 3, 2022, 11:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
What does this means? Sorry I didn't understand whad do you mean by "other airlines MMB"?
Go to finnair.com and Manage My Booking and add your booking reference and surname, you will be able too see your booking.

You can also try BA.com etc
Old Apr 3, 2022, 12:29 pm

Yeah, the phone seems to be working fine.

It's not just Chrome but all browsers behaving like that. I tried Firefox, MS Edge, and Safari as well.
its your PC then.. probably some kind of vpn / anti virus youre running
Old Apr 3, 2022, 4:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stephenjc
Go to finnair.com and Manage My Booking and add your booking reference and surname, you will be able too see your booking.

You can also try BA.com etc

Tried BA.com but that didn't work. I'm wondering why BA.com and finnair.com would work here?

My codeshare flight is AA so I got the record locator from Qatar for AA and then used it so I was able to see the booking there but I can only select AA seats and not Qatar there. For Qatar seats, I need to be on their website only.

Edited: Tried Finnair and saw my itenary there but it doesn't allow me to change seats

Last edited by Jack_Tauson_Sr; Apr 3, 2022 at 5:39 pm Reason: finnair test
Old Apr 3, 2022, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

its your PC then.. probably some kind of vpn / anti virus youre running
Not sure. This whole thing was working fine a few days back until I got my return date changed by calling customer care.

I have tried different computers - Desktop, MacBook and it behaves in a similar manner.

I have asked to raise a request for this after talking to CSR and they said they are going to escalate it. Let's see if they do anything.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 3:48 am

Not sure. This whole thing was working fine a few days back until I got my return date changed by calling customer care.

I have tried different computers - Desktop, MacBook and it behaves in a similar manner.

I have asked to raise a request for this after talking to CSR and they said they are going to escalate it. Let's see if they do anything.
Hmm having read it only happened after the booking was tweaked, and the fact you have tried other PCs etc seems to point at the booking itself. I thought you said it worked on your phone which made me think it was your PC.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Hmm having read it only happened after the booking was tweaked, and the fact you have tried other PCs etc seems to point at the booking itself. I thought you said it worked on your phone which made me think it was your PC.
Yeah, it is still working on my phone. I have excalated it to technical department from Qatar and will see if they are able to fix this.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 3:29 am

Yeah, it is still working on my phone. I have excalated it to technical department from Qatar and will see if they are able to fix this.
I find their twitter team can be useful too...

Qatar Airways Support

@qrsupport
Old Apr 5, 2022, 4:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I find their twitter team can be useful too...

Qatar Airways Support

@qrsupport
In my experience they can barely do more than what the average passenger can do, and at the first sniff of something they can't copy and paste in response they tell you to call up the contact centre. That's if the auto reply bot doesn't find your first and put you into autoreponse paralysis.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.