Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

How to Check Rewards Flight Availability on Qatar Website

How to Check Rewards Flight Availability on Qatar Website

Old Oct 31, 22, 8:33 am
  #91  
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: NYC
Programs: OZ Diamond *A Gold / AF Silver
Posts: 702
How do you search First/Business availabilities?

On the Qatar website, I selected Search Premium only but every time I only see economy seats. I thought it would filter out everything instead.
Do you have a trick to really search on premium seats only?

I was trying to book JFK-ICN R/D through DOH.
Gasolin is offline  
Old Nov 9, 22, 2:48 pm
  #92  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Programs: DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, AS 100k
Posts: 53
I'm having a hard time searching at all for award flights on the desktop site. I enter in all my info, click "show flights" and nothing happens. It acts like its not even a button. I've tried chrome, edge, firefox, explorer, adblocker on and off, etc, but nothing happens. Anyone have a similar issue? Any work arounds?

clicking "find flights" does nothing
barabbas90 is online now  
Old Nov 9, 22, 4:21 pm
  #93  
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Programs: BA Silver, IHG Platinum
Posts: 12
Originally Posted by barabbas90 View Post
I'm having a hard time searching at all for award flights on the desktop site. I enter in all my info, click "show flights" and nothing happens. It acts like its not even a button. I've tried chrome, edge, firefox, explorer, adblocker on and off, etc, but nothing happens. Anyone have a similar issue? Any work arounds?
clicking "find flights" does nothing
Do you have any Avios points in your account? I transferred 1 from my BAEC account where I hold the majority of mine and it then let me search for reward flights.
Bubbles09 is offline  
Old Nov 9, 22, 4:44 pm
  #94  
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Programs: DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, AS 100k
Posts: 53
Originally Posted by Bubbles09 View Post
Do you have any Avios points in your account? I transferred 1 from my BAEC account where I hold the majority of mine and it then let me search for reward flights.
yeah, i have 1 point in my QR avios, and it shows the 1200 left over from my last redemption.

It worked for me late in the summer when I could do a revenue search, but then change to avios search. Seems like they took that option away
barabbas90 is online now  
Old Nov 9, 22, 6:21 pm
  #95  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MEL
Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
Posts: 6,684
Originally Posted by Gasolin View Post
How do you search First/Business availabilities?

On the Qatar website, I selected Search Premium only but every time I only see economy seats. I thought it would filter out everything instead.
Do you have a trick to really search on premium seats only?

I was trying to book JFK-ICN R/D through DOH.
Searching for awards is different from cash tickets. I normally enter the search parameters as if it were a cash booking, then flip the Avios toggle button.

Originally Posted by barabbas90 View Post
I'm having a hard time searching at all for award flights on the desktop site. I enter in all my info, click "show flights" and nothing happens. It acts like its not even a button. I've tried chrome, edge, firefox, explorer, adblocker on and off, etc, but nothing happens. Anyone have a similar issue?
Yesterday the QR website failed at several points in time. Not sure if it's fully restored, but that might be the issue. It was a sever-side problem; the app wasn't really working either.

Last edited by florin; Nov 9, 22 at 6:36 pm
florin is offline  
Old Nov 10, 22, 2:07 pm
  #96  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: SFO
Programs: SQ QPPS, *A Gold, EK Skywards Gold
Posts: 649
Posted this in another thread but reposting here as its more relevant for this discussion:

Something strange is going on. On the website (and mobile) DOH-SFO is showing available in J and DXB-DOH is showing available in F when searched as separate legs. But if I search for DXB-SFO, the DXB morning flight shows unavailable and the DOH-SFO segment says only available in economy! With all the confusion around Hayya and through check in, I am waiting to see if I can get a through booking for DXB-SFO before pulling the trigger.
kaushik123 is offline  
Old Nov 10, 22, 5:32 pm
  #97  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: MEL
Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
Posts: 6,684
Sounds like married segments; happens a lot with awards
brunos likes this.
florin is offline  
Old Nov 13, 22, 2:03 am
  #98  
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Programs: OW Emerald / BAEC Gold
Posts: 365
Hi guys, I am unable to check award availability on QR flights. Can you please check if there are two seats in J one-way PRG-DOH-MLE on January 5th or January 6th.
casey89 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread