Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No lounge access in ORD

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2023, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by freshmargs
At least on my visit to the Swissport lounge in December there was a traveler arguing with a staff member the entire time. Very entertaining.
LOL. I can see that. This lounge is a dumpster fire.
Old Feb 20, 2023, 4:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by Happy Traveling Consultant
LOL. I can see that. This lounge is a dumpster fire.
Not sure if it is worth the effort, but just booked another flight to Male in business. Has anyone tried checking in then heading over to T3 to the Flagship Lounge? You'd clearly meet the requirements for entry, just be far away from the gate. Could see checking in, checking luggage and taking the train over to T3. Just not sure it's worth the hassle.
Old Feb 20, 2023, 5:23 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Not sure if it is worth the effort, but just booked another flight to Male in business. Has anyone tried checking in then heading over to T3 to the Flagship Lounge? You'd clearly meet the requirements for entry, just be far away from the gate. Could see checking in, checking luggage and taking the train over to T3. Just not sure it's worth the hassle.
It looks like the airside shuttle (aka the TTB) will start up again next month. Details on the restart begin with post #352 in the following thread,

ORD T1, T2, T3 to T5 busing being looked at for connecting pax
Old Feb 20, 2023, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by cheltzel
It looks like the airside shuttle (aka the TTB) will start up again next month. Details on the restart begin with post #352 in the following thread,

ORD T1, T2, T3 to T5 busing being looked at for connecting pax
Awesome update! Thought they'd permanently killed it. Had no idea it was being resurrected. Could definitely have used it last month. Next trip is on Air France, so will use Delta's new club, but the one after that is going to be Qatar, so this is a big positive.

Thank you for this
Old Feb 20, 2023, 5:36 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Awesome update! Thought they'd permanently killed it. Had no idea it was being resurrected. Could definitely have used it last month. Next trip is on Air France, so will use Delta's new club, but the one after that is going to be Qatar, so this is a big positive.

Thank you for this
Remember, this is ORD. It only took us twice as long as scheduled and waaay over budget to get the landside people mover back in operation. Personally, I'd follow that thread and see if it actually happens in March.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.