Wiki Posts
Search

QR J Menus 2022

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2022, 12:52 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by Schwann
Very gourmet!
Bearing in mind that is an A380 flight too where F will have the same gourmet menu plus probably “make your own breakfast” fry up. Everything here is absurdly unhealthy, other than the Arabic breakfast many of us have had 100 times. Whatever happened to the steel cut oats, by the way?

QR’s catering is very much deteriorating to me, I’m on EK384 later this month instead.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 1:03 am

Programs: QR Platinum, Star Alliance Gold (LH Sen)
Originally Posted by Schwann
Very gourmet!
Old Dec 6, 2022, 1:59 am

Programs: BA gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Traveller999

Pre-select Menu for QR836, 14.12.2022
really enjoyed the doughnut last month
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 3:09 am

Programs: QRPC, BAEC

on the way to become you next neighbourhood fast food corner in the air, burger and fish n chips on most menus these days . How upscale.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 3:18 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by nomadabroad
on the way to become you next neighbourhood fast food corner in the air, burger and fish n chips on most menus these days . How upscale.
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...states/248366/

Hardly a big surprise when the options for breakfast are burger, fish and chips or a doughnut...
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA Gold Elite
To InternationalLiving poster, do look at ordering a special meal for your mom if you can. There are usually many options onboard the airplane with appetizers, snacks, deserts and beverages that she should be well taken care of in flight even if she needs to "mix and match" parts of the menu to get what she needs.
If you have time to visit the Al Mourjan lounge they can make her anything and she could probably get a a take away for the onward flight.
Hope you all have a wonderful trip
Old Dec 7, 2022, 2:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
The burger is ok and I found the "arab" taste good and a nice change from "normal" burgers. fried reheated potatoes are never good in the air. (fries, wedges etc, I had them all)
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 3:05 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Ok, here finally is the butter chicken and the salmon (DOH-BER)
The salmon was ok, but the mustard potatoes where exactly what i needed. very nice, recommended.
The butter chicken is breast filet (a little dry) with a nice and spicy sauce, also recommend. I liked both and would order them again.

haroon145 and Traveller999 like this.
Old Dec 7, 2022, 2:22 pm

Any menus for MIA - DOH and DOH DFW?
Old Dec 13, 2022, 5:49 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold
DOH-CPT?

Hi,

I'm traveling on the DOH-CPT flight at 8pm on the 27th. I only get two choices for a main:

Is this usual for a 10 hr flight leaving at 8pm?
Old Dec 14, 2022, 8:56 am

Qr328 lgw-doh (1pm)

Menu for the 1PM QR328 LGW-DOH, old style 77W 2-2-2 config in J but excellent service nevertheless with 4 crews serving the full J cabin (24 pax). Happy with the open layout for once as I was able to observe the whole crew whip out a full three course meal in less than 2 hours after takeoff.

Was supposed to be on BA2033 LGW-DOH but swapped to this flight last minute and glad I did! Miles ahead of BA CW catering.

Prawn amuse bouche

Smoked red pepper soup (Taste 4/5)

Smoked Salmon Carpaccio (Taste 4/5)

Beef Fillet (Taste 5/5 , steak had a nice char and very tender! One of the best steaks I had on a flight) - Excellent with the 2015 Pauillac

Lime marinated berries and mangoes

Last edited by nomadabroad; Dec 14, 2022 at 9:40 am
Old Dec 14, 2022, 9:35 am

QR956 DOH-CGK (2AM departure)

Was an excellent menu in my opinion given the 2AM departure - they seriously need to swap out the nachos + fish and chips for a more J appropriate snack midnight offering although the fish n chips seems to be very popular given the constant fishy smell in the cabin: I was starving so had customised my own three course meal post-takeoff and breakfast before landing.

Menu - good variety given the ungodly 2 AM departure

Laksa Tofu Soup (Taste 5/5) - Amazing!

Tofu and vegetable dumplings ( Taste 4/5) - the dumpling itself was great but the dish needed a bit more of the excellent miso sauce

FIFA world cup chocolate football, taste 5/5, A+ for presentation

Breakfast - Fruit platter and yoghurt

Breakfast - Tomato and onion omelette- despite the looks this was delicious, omelette was soft inside and flavourful

Last edited by nomadabroad; Dec 14, 2022 at 9:45 am
Old Dec 15, 2022, 4:22 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, QR Silver, Accor, BA
Originally Posted by sweetsleep
To InternationalLiving poster, do look at ordering a special meal for your mom if you can. There are usually many options onboard the airplane with appetizers, snacks, deserts and beverages that she should be well taken care of in flight even if she needs to "mix and match" parts of the menu to get what she needs.
If you have time to visit the Al Mourjan lounge they can make her anything and she could probably get a a take away for the onward flight.
Hope you all have a wonderful trip
Thanks! Yeah, I think there's usually something that can be suitable, as the menus are pretty generous... The only concern with ordering the special meal is that it's possible it will also not be suitable, and it might be a bit awkward being in the position of refusing a special meal and then asking for something from the main menu. Is it ever possible to pre-order a meal choice (off the standard menu) on the flights from Manila these days? It seems that they now offer this on some other routes (?)
And, good suggestion about Al Mourjan, I hadn't considered that, I will look into whether that's possible
Old Dec 15, 2022, 5:25 am

Programs: FB Platinum, AS MVP Gold, HH Gold, IHG Gold
Qr038 cdg-doh / nov22

Source : https://flight-report.com/fr/report/...-cdg-doha-doh/

Last edited by Leadership; Dec 15, 2022 at 5:30 am
Old Dec 15, 2022, 5:28 am

Programs: FB Platinum, AS MVP Gold, HH Gold, IHG Gold
Qr037 doh-cdg / nov22

Source: https://flight-report.com/fr/report/...doh-paris-cdg/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.